Awake

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the short visit from the doctor. Their manager had came back from the cafeteria carrying a whole plastic bag containing everyone's packed meal and they all had their breakfast together in the room. After they all had filled their empty stomach, everyone proceed to doing their own thing across the room.

Jinyoung decided to clean Mark by wiping him with towels as he is still unconcious and obviously couldn't take a shower. So he got up and took a fresh new towel he brought with him earlier and went to the bathroom to get a fresh new bowl of water. Jackson had saw this, he can't help but wonder and asked Jinyoung. 

"Hey. What are you doing?" Jackson asked.

"Oh. Hm, I'm gonna wipe him. Its just since there is nothing much we can do right now except for waiting for Mark to wake up, I just decided to help by cleaning him a little bit." Jinyoung answered calmly and smiled.

"Ooh. Let me help you then. I got nothing better to do as well." Jackson offered immediately.

"I'll help too." Their leader spoke up.

"Me too!" Yugyeom said as he got up from the sofa. 

"Count both of us in!"  Youngjae said as he held Bambam by the shoulder and they both giggled merrily.

Realizing this everyone had laughed with their own enthusiasm to help.

"Aww. It is so sweet of everyone. But I really do think we don't need so many people to clean our precious hyung here. Maybe three person is enough." Jinyoung said.

"Okay! Since everyone want to help. There is only one way to solve this. Rock paper scissors!" Jackson said with a smirk.

Everyone simply gave out a chuckled and agreed with the sudden decision. Their manager hyung who was observing them was speechless and face palmed himself as he saw the kids behaviour.

Now, all of the sudden everyone got competitive and getting pumped up for the game. They all started with Jinyoung explaining the rules that the first 3 who won got to do the honors of cleaning their beloved hyung.

"When I came to think of it, it feels funny and weird too seeing us like this, being competitive and stuff just because we want to help clean up Mark hyung." Yugyeom commented as he laugh with his eye making an eye smile.

"I know right." Bambam replied and chuckled at the thought.

"Stop with the chit chatting or you will be disqualified. Now, let the game begin!" Jackson said with his usual funny attitude. 

So the game of rock paper scissors between 6 people begins. And as they were playing, the first one who won the game was Youngjae. He laughed out of happiness like its one of the greatest news in his life or something. 

"Yah. Get a hold of yourself you pabo." Jaebum said with smile.

"Oh my. Sorry hyung." replied Youngjae trying to hold and stop his over excitement.

"You're just lucky okay." Jackson giving his famous judgemental look. "Lets continue." he added.

So they begin again the game. And as they played the second lucky person who got picked was Jackson. He was excited indeed as he literally jump out of excitement. He was running around across the room. He and Youngjae laugh happily yet trying not to be too loud as they were in the hospital. They hugged each other and jump around. 

"Okay okay fine. Stop it. Lets just finished this game first okay." Jinyoung said with an smile yet with an jokingly annoyed tone.

So they start the last round of the game. It was getting intense as they weren't able to won the game as quick as before. And at last after a few more hand gestures and throwing, Jinyoung won the last game. He immediately went to Jackson and Youngjae to celebrate and hug each other. They litterally whispering scream and laugh as they could not make any loud noise and disturb others and especially Mark but its good enough for them to let out their excitement.

"Yahh. We got it. You guys won. Its better you get to work now."  Jaebum ordered.

"Gosh. We know Jaebum hyung.

Please log in to read the full chapter