2) We Are Families II

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was waiting outside the ramen house like half an hour for my boys in house who acts like a hungry son after finished sport from school and waiting for their mama to cook whatever food that fast but delicious that can feed their stomach full.  

I am the one who voluntered to this mama's job for them not because of the reason I am a girl but I want to feel  enjoyment and satisfaction everytime  I bought home food seing them eating their favorite food, stole each other's food and can still hugging and laughing together is what I want ever since.

I never wishes for big house, handsome boyfriend, rich family or famous friend come into my life. Yet I have these boys with me, badass looks with not-so-perfect family background but having unbelieveable kind-hearted heart with each sad life's story behind their smile is with me right now.

They need each other strength and loves to stay strong and never gives up in life but keep forward.

They have each other.

They are beside each other, always giving and taking the loves that spread crazily among them.

They knew they can't lose each other.

They really loves each other.  

 

A tears dropped from my right eyes and flowing down my cheeks. I quicky wiped my tears away before anyone of them see me and worried about me. Luckily they are so busy listening to  Jong Up's lame jokes and laughed like today never ends. 

 

While I carefully walking  towards pool table beside them because don't want to interrupt their conversations while my left and right hand were  completely fulls with big and small packets of ramen, ddukbokki, rice cakes,kimchi jiggae, chicken....  

They all alert by my movements and quickly jumping from their actual places and walking towards me with their best smile. Some of them are helping me preparing the foods and some just became busy body  and picked some food into their mouth. Especially the one that sit beside me with big mouth and big teeth, Dae Hyun. 

 


"Yah yah yah!! Eat slowly, later you get choke." said his twins Youngjae that were sit beside him.  They would never separate from each other, if I were given chance to ask God , I wanted to ask if God accidently separate these twins and let them born into two different mother's womb? 


"If I choke you'll help me, I have nothing to worry. " said Dae Hyun continued eating his favorites cheese cake and they both laughed.


"C'mon you two aliens. This place warm enough don't make me lost my appetite also,can?"  Hoya that talked alot than usual suddenly speak up and this made s stared at him and chuckles. 


Hoya one glance already enough to make Sunggyu and Woo Hyun turned their gaze away.Haha. So cute aren't they? 

I laughed. Again . And stopped. 

I pretend eating my spicy tomyam ramen before everybody will throw me a weird gaze eyes and before I did that Sunggyu's spy eyes that doesn't look like it was already infront of me stared at me. His tiny very tiny eyes that I c

Please log in to read the full chapter