8) Broke Up

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

#Jung Kook#

 

"Jung Kook did you heard yesterday news. The Wolf was beaten by B.Finite group. How amazing they are. The Wolf is the most strongest in SM Town area and they just beat them by one blow. How strong they are really."  said stupid Tae Hyung that happy with the gangsterism.com website article.

 

I didn't asnwered him and turned my body facing the wall to sleep. Yesterday news really shocked everybody in SM Town. But other city was not affected and continued their normal life. Nobody knows where is The Wolf now. Maybe in oversea or hide somewhere in Seoul to plan their revenge. Who knows. 

 

"Jung Kook ah can you help me go out do some shopping for me," called Suga from the kitchen. I pretend can't hear and continue sleeping. 

 

"Jung K-" Suga appeared in the living room with an apron and bandana on his head. With his face and small body figure he really does look like a mother. Suga paused when he saw me lying on the couch. He changed his target to Tae Hyung and Tae Hyung just agree. He should call him at begining. 

 

"Ji Min let's go shopping. I want to buy a lot a lot of foods and snacks." said him happily and calling Ji Min who gyming at the corner of the living room. Ji Min loves to exercise and only exercise can make him keep fit. Tae Hyung still didn't give up and begging his best friend,

 

"Ji Min stop exercise and go out already. I am hungry." he making a pout face to him and Ji Min just end up hitting him.

 

"Ahhh! Don't hit me. I kill you."  said Tae Hyung with sulky face and pushed me try to make me get up.

 

"Kookie kookie ah. Let's go out. Today weather is good. Come out with me I'll buy you an ice cream or you want-?"

 

"What are you want to buy?" I get up immediately before he could lean his face on mine. I really can't stand when he placed his face on mine and acting cute. He really did that several times on me when he don't have somebody to company him. I do really feel weird when boy and boy skinship so much. But Tae Hyung only did that to me. 

 

"Yeah, Jung Kook is the best. Suga omma, we go out first."

 

"Be careful you two," replied Suga from the kitchen.

 

 

On The Street

 

 

Tae Hyung only talk, talk and talking all the way from house. I just answer him a few words until I saw a girl that I brought home that night.  Today she wearing short jeans and a tight tee with a simple blue color cap on top. Her hair is tied into ponytail. The suns is really hot at this hour. She don't feel hot with that attire don't her. I think I was too focus on her when my nose bumped onto Tae Hyung's back.

 

"Sorry," 

 

Tae Hyung chuckled when I apologize. 

 

"You're funny. Wait here I go buy something for us to eat." said Tae Hyung and qued behind many peoples infront of ddukbokki stall.

 

"Hurry, Suga hyung is waiting for us to go home."

Please log in to read the full chapter