9) You No

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I followed Bang Yong Guk until we reached ddukbokki stall. I stared at him when he turned and asked me what I want to eat. I didn't replied him. I walked to the corner of the stall and sit down. I disliked when people order me this and that no one excluded including Bang Yong Guk. I made my best poker face to him when he approached me with a big bowl of ddukbokki. 

 

"Here your favorite ddukbokki, hurry eat before it gets cold." said Bang Yong Guk to me while he bite one ddukbokki for himself.

 

"Tch, who said this is my favorite. My favorite is jjajangmyeon okay?"  I corrected him with annoyed tone. His eyes widen after listened to my answer.   "Really?"  he asked. I faster turned my face away to avoid his eyes gaze. My heart easily get soft-hearted when he made lovely eyes gaze. 

 

"But Ricky told me you like ddukbokki," said him continued eating.

 

"Geez. I will cook him together with ddukbokki when he is back." I grunted while grabbed one ddukbokki from the bowl into my mouth, "Is his favorites, alright."

 

"What! Then all this while I bought you ddukbokki you didn't eat? This kid-"

 

"I ate all. Don't worry. But what did you said just now? Kid? What kid? Who kid? I've told you many times already call him by his name not kid. Is that hard to remember his name?" I knew I little bit overact about his words. But I just couldn't stand when people called Ricky as kid.  Bang Yong Guk's face darkened as I raised my tone.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry, big sister." Bang Yong Guk fast apologized but with annoyed tone. He stopped eating already and one shot finished his cider.

 

"Now I'm full. Can we go now?" 

 

"No. I not yet finished eating. I don't understand why are you so angry with my word. You should know what I mean actually." I started feeling frustrated with his short-tempered attitude. He usually will pretend didn't hear me when I mentioned about Ricky or Teen Top. Today he acting weird. Wrong. These few days he is acting all weird.

 

"Do you really want to know why I behaving like this?" I stared at him with a poker face looks but inside me my heart was beating so hard and fast. I never saw him this angry before. He stood still and waiting for me to reply him. I avoided his eyes very well and leaded him to outside.

 

"Let's don't talk about this here. I'm sorry for raising my voice. I have a bad mood today. Yong Guk-ah let's go home." I took a deep breath finished my words.

 

I playing with my cap thinking how to escape from him. I lowered my head and slightly moving my body side by side to release the awkwardness. He then started his motor engine and threw me my helmet.

 

"Get on."

 

"I don't-"

 

"Faster get on the bike before I change my mind!"

 

"Who care." I put the helmet on one chair and planned to walk. 

 

"I said one more time. Get on the bike now or you want me-"

 

"Want what? Kiss me or kidnap me? I had enough of your hot-tempered behavior already! Stop playing me like your bed toy! I'm your girlfriend not a toy!" 

 

Bang Yong Guk parked his motor back and stepping closer to my direction. I stood still not waiting for him but just lazy to run away from him. He stopped infront of me and took off my sling bag and cap instantly. My hair and face was exposed under the sun. I shocked with his actions and before I could react. He already have me on his back.

 

"What the hell are you doing right now!? Put me down!"

 

"I've told you don't act stubborn infront of me. You know I hates stubborn people the most."

 

All eyes were staring at me and Bang Yong Guk. I felt embarassed and angry at the same time but couldn't hide my feelings in the public like now. While he was steady and calm when passing by crowds and people who gossiping about us.

 

"Bang Yong Guk please put me down now! People is looking at us! Can you hear me?! PUT ME DOWN!!!!"    I shouted. We passed by his motor and taxi. I became more anxious and worried what he will do next. 

 

"What the hell is happening there? Look like a couple were fighting in a public. Let's go and watch, Jung Kook. Jung Kook, where are you?"    said Tae Hyung after finished shopping in K-mart. He remembered he came out together with Jung Kook a second ago. But now he is missing.

 

Jung Kook actually been watching Da Mi and Yong Guk fighting whole the time when Tae Hyung shopping alone inside the mart. He refused to help Da Mi at first but after saw Yong Guk acting violence, he started to feel angry then he followed them.

 

"Let me go!"  shouted me as we reached the rooftop of K-Mart building. Bang Yong Guk finally released me.

 

"Let me tell you what had you done wrong."

 

"What are you talking about? I don't understand a words."

 

"You don't?"    Bang Yong Guk smirked as he slowly approaching me. I step backwards as he came closer with his best smirky smile. He only smirk when he was a little badass during fighting and teasing me. I'm not happy to see him raised his eyebrow at this moments. I looked behind and found dead end. It was then my body touched the wall behind me.  Kill me. No one can stop Bang Yong Guk from me now. I turned to side and found a human shadow behind the exit door. I felt relieved and wanted to make S.O.S signal for help until Bang Yong Guk placed his lips on my neck and kissed. 

 

"YAH!" I shouted surprised with his sudden wild actions. 

 

"STOP IT."    I shouted all my heart when he tease my ear by blowing wind. I tried hard not to scream and act normal to break him off. Unfortunately he could read what on my mind and he just pretend nothing and keep kissing me from neck to my shoulder. My jacket already dropped on the side and only showing my white top and arm.  

 

"I know you like it-"    his husky voice half whispered under my ear  made me shake my body a little. My mind is strugling hard to control my reaction and at the same time find an excuses to get out from here.

 

But all of my ideas gone when his lips came crashing on my lips this time. My legs felt weak suddenly and at the same time my body started to accept his touch and warm. I must stop him! I must stop now! 

 

"Yong Guk ah~ Please s~stop" said me softly under my breath. 

 

"Syhh, just relax. I know you start to lov-"

 

"Yong guk ah I would really angry."

 

"Now you make me want more,"    he smirked a little before he ended. I was frozen from the sudden kiss a second before. Bang Yong Guk helped me organize my jacket before dragged me to the stairs. It didn't take more than a second for me to understand what had just happened just now. I pulled my hand fast and run to the rooftop and locked the door. I s

Please log in to read the full chapter