3) Lovesick

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"NEO BABO ANIYA? Why are you shouting like crazy people. The neighbors can hear us alright?"

 

"I didn't do it! Is HIM! HIM!!!" said Woo Hyun whinned when Him Chan claiming he was the culprits before understand the situation first. 

 

"Who?" asked Dae Hyun looking at Woo Hyun with full mouth opened wide talking to him. Woo Hyun founds it disgusting and turned away.

 

"Jong Up?" answered Zelo with half hesitation. 

 

"He can't be." Him Chan disagree with Zelo's answer. 

 

"His voice is so small even ant can't hear him." Hoya made a joke that not even funny at all. He tried to become friendly with them since they loves to complaint he is snobby and that person was Dami. Oh Dami.

 

"You're not funny Hoya." provoked Woo Hyun with annoyed tone.

 

"Nobody will say you deaf if you quiet alright." said Hoya angry.

 

"Shut up."

 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?."

 

"I said sh-" replied Woo Hyun who don't want to lose. 


 
The guy could lose his temper anytimes and his hands already grabbed on Woo Hyun's collar. Woo Hyun was the only members who doesn't afraid of Hoya's temper. Because of this reasons Hoya and Woo Hyun had several fights with each other that need others members to stop them both.  Him Chan and B.A.P were already on standby mode in case they really fight. Myung Soo who saw these don't really bother to stop his own members. He shook his head and continue searching for spare key by his own.

 

"WAIT!"

 

"Myung Soo ah hurry go and stop them. Da Mi would not like to see this happened if she were here," Him Chan spoke up to L beside him that pretend didn't see what is happening right infront of him. 

 

"YAH! SHUT UP! Can't you see I am busy here."

 

Him Chan stunned by L's sudden shout. He moved away from Myung Soo and Jong Up were looked up at him. He already have glassy eyes with tight fist. If you don't want to see blood stain or blue black bruise on their handsome pretty face someone needs to hurry and find Da Mi.

 

"Him Chan hyung it's alright. L just not in a good mood." Jong Up felt symphathy to his hyung. He hugged him. And Him Chan turned away from Infinite and looked at downstairs and main door searching for someone or something.

 

"What the hell is everybody doing up here and have nobody down there when I calling to help me bring food?" 

 

A deep low voices cracked from behind broke the stress atmosphere and everybody turned to find the voices belong to, Him Chan, Jong Up, Zelo, Dae Hyun and Young Jae quickly standing near him and made I-have-nothing-to-do-with-this looks. Woo Hyun and Hoya released their both hands that almost reach each other faces were looked down and avoid Bang Yong Guk's gazes. No one dare to answer Bang Yong Guk's question. 

 

They didn't scare him because he is fierce or something. It just happened that he had the big brother charisma and papa's firece looks when small conflict occured during his absence. He used to it and knew it already. Sometimes Da Mi were there to replace him to solve their hot temper behavior and some other boys problem. Da Mi hates to see them fight among themselves she always said " Fighting not only hurt your opponent body but his soul and your soul also. " 

 

#BYG#

 

"Where is my chief leader, she suppose to be here to keep an eyes on you all, a bunch of children. Have she asleep already?" I said looking for her in every corner of the building. 

 

I saw her leather jacket that I gifted to her last year were on the couch when I enter. I pretty confirmed she came here right after two missed call that I missed during my training class. She would never showed me any angry or frustrated faces whenever I missed her call but later she will turned up in our garage and waiting for me to come home. She always acted that way and  she thought I didn't notice that. I only tested her reactions to see how she react. But her reactions was not what I expected for. I expect more than that. 

 

"! I'm hungry already!"

 

I turned around to see Da Mi walk out from our guest room with Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu has a little worried and sad expression on his small eyes. While Da Mi smiled welcoming me with a big hug.  I let her hug but never reply. She looked up to ask me say something to her or just maybe explaination for what I did just now. I released her hands and walked toward downstairs without saying anything. She were left behind standing there watching me. I couldn't explain the reason why my heart feel hurt everytime she with them and playing together laughed happily during my absence. I try to understand her but hell no she not understand what I feel and what I want at all. My heart cries.

 

"Yah! Bang-yong-guk! Stop there!"

 

She called to me as she running from downstairs recklessly. Jong Up and Young Jae tried to hold her everytime she step more than two stairs at one time. She now really wanted an explaination from me. I little bit worried when she is rushing like that. Now I know that I need a very good excuses to cover her up if I want get bed early tonight. When I took my step towards the couch with my Hawaii Chicken Pizzas she already infront of me blocking me.

 

"I want to ask couple question to you."


"Okay. Have a seat first."


"No! Untill you answer my question."


"Okay. What is it? If you want to say you miss me and called me this evening but I didn't answered, my answer was I too busy. If you want to tell me what you did inside the room with Sung Gyu just now, I am willing to hear from you." I said in half rap and half breathing in one shot. 

 

It was silent. I smiled to her. I hated it when I got mad on my members and her my only beloved girlfriend. I couldn't control my anger this time. I feel sad when she feel nothing when playing with other guys around except me. Ofcourse I knew they were so close with her friendly smile and open minded mind. Just one fact that really annoyed me was she is my girlfriend, Bang Yong Guk's girlfriend not everybody's.  

 

"I'm sorry.... If you are jealous about me and Sung Gyu then you can skip it. We just have some small talk inside the room. During dinner just now I accidently spit all my foods to him and he just got mad when we were made fun of him so I followed him upstairs and apologizes to him. That's it."

 

Da Mi looked a little bit annoyed by my answer. I did it purposely. I wanted to make her angry and sad too. The same feeling as I feels. I know I m

Please log in to read the full chapter