10) Oh No

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I called Hoya after get out from the rooftop. My head felt very pain and dizzy. I don't want ride taxi home because dad will found out my excuses if I ride taxi home. The taxi company is his friend's company and their relationship is very close even all the tavi drivers knew me and dad. They did tell dad what happened on me or where have I been up to. They are like spy to my dad. I don't want take that risk.

 

Pon! Pon! A car hon from close. Is Hoya. I waved to him as I walking towards his car. Is blue BMW his favorites car gifted by his dad as birthday present. This is my first time sitting this luxury car. He welcomed me with a very dark and cold face. He don't even watch me when I first enter the front seat.

 

"Hoya-ssi, why is your face look like you just had killed someone that stole your girlfriend. So ugly."    I chuckled after my words. He did glanced at me and rolled his eyes. My eyes widen as I read his face expression changes. A minute ago his face was upset and frustrated and now turned to sad and guilty. Our car stopped at Banpo Bridge. Hoya parked the car beside the highway before get off from the car. His tired face is more shown obvious than inside the car. 

 

"Do you understand how broken heart felt like? I saw my girlfriend cheating on me with other guy this evening. They checked in hotel at 6pm and never come out. I felt like my heart were torn into pieces and get scattered away on the floor like broken glass. I feel so  lonely until you called me."

 

"A bad girl don't deserve you to cry for her."

 

"I didn't cry and I don't cry for someone like that. Never."

 

His eyes were dark and-a starless sky. They seemed the most y thing about him. That eyes and his liquid voice. Even though he is our friend, he still a guy to me. His loneliness sight and expressionless face made me wanna hug him and tell him 'He gonna be okay.'  'We gonna be okay.'   My heart felt the same pain and lonely an hour before as what he felt right now

Please log in to read the full chapter