6) Her Secret

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Two boys were sitting next to each other on the couch talking. It was 11 o'clock in the morning, usually this hour last member to wake up was V. The person who got up at 7 o'clock was old man Jin and Suga then followed by Rap Mon, J-Hope and Ji Min. Jung Kook is always the earliest one compare to Jin, not even members know what time he woke up. The atmosphere in the morning was calm and quie

 

"Jin ah, were that guy wearing Matoki High School badge on his left arm." asked grey haired leader to young master Jin. 

 

"Huh? Yeah. I saw that too." 

 

"Didn't that make him one of those alien gangster that we heard from J-Hope yesterday?" 

 

"Huh? Yeah I think so."

 

"What's wrong with you today Jin. Your faces looked pale since yesterday."

 

"Uh-no-nothing." 

 

"Good morning Rap Mon hyung , Jin hyung." greeted victims of yesterday situation came out from his bedroom door with a bright smile on his faces, Tae Hyung.

 

"K.I.M  T.A.E  H.Y.U.N.G  why my dongsaeng wake up so early today. Whassup? Did the punch still hurt you? I supposed to show him my special fly kick also but you guys just stopped me. Why? I thought wanna gave him some lesson for making some trouble at our place." sighed Rap Mon while checking on Tae Hyung's wound. 

 

"Yeah Rap Mon hyung is right. Jin hyung not supposed to stop him for taking my revenge u know.  Rap Mon hyung sure can give that chocky guy some lesson. How can he hit me on my pretty faces of all body parts. See! I got a blue black bruised here. Not handsome anymore." whinned Tae Hyung to his hyung and only cared about his face after all incident.

 

Rap Mon and Jin ignored V and just shook their heads while watching their simple minded dongsaeng. Didn't he know how serious thing could be if that jealous boyfriend come back and find him. This kid really need special attention and protection more than other younger members like Jung Kook and Ji Min.

 

"Well, we must stricten our safety and hideout. Install more CCTV and bodyguards at the entrance would be good for all of us. At least for now."  said Rap Mon serious and already get ready with his leather jacket to go out. 

 

"Yeah I know what to do. Then I'll just ask uri golden maknae to have an eyes on V. I hope that guy not coming back for us in this short time."  The young master appearance boy stood up charmingly in his  white shirt and black cardigan on outside made him more like a prince from japanese anime got up from his seat and brushed V's  hair before left.

 

"H...H..HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU ALL GOING?! WAIT FOR M------E." shouted this guy that fast got up from couch that made his foot caught on the table and landed on the floor, "OUCHHH"

 

"A...apa..apayo. Hyung~~~" groaned him with his hands on his foot with head tilted to blow it to release the pain. 

 

Seeing V rolling on the floor with painful groans made Suga and others approached him. J-Hope first laughed at him and calling Ji Min for making more fun of V, their dongsaeng.  These two bad boys always the naughtiest one when come to this. V also one of the bad boy together with Ji Min and J-Hope but see what these two really doing when friend in pain. 

 

"YAH! Stop already! I am still a patient remember?! Doctor said I can't move a lot."

 

"I......I'll help you. Pffff...huahuahuahuaa!!" said Ji Min and burst into laughter couldn't held his laugh.  

 

"You only got bruise on left chin okay don't make it like a big deal.  Crybaby!" provoked J-Hope and ran away from him when saw V tried to stand up and chasing him and Ji Min in the living room and to outside mansion.

 

"Ai......goo,  these kids never grow up. Wait how about.......I joining them too," Suga who easily get interested in fun and noise kid game.

 

" Yah Park Ji Min shorty! Park Ji Min shorty!! Where is Ji Min I couldn't see him. Short Ji M-"

 

"OU-CH! THAT'S HURT!!!"   Suga screamed af

Please log in to read the full chapter