4) The Rise of Bangtan

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

'Damn! What else now?'  I mumbled myself as this young kids grabbed my hand and run. 

 

"YAH! Let me go! That's hurt man!"   I groaned but the people infront of me can't hear me. He was so focus on his running like he was in Olympics or something. I turned to see my hand already in red and slightly pain. It's hurt. 

 

His grip is no joke. At his age I didn't expect he had the same strength as Bang Yong Guk was. I couldn't pull my hand from his small but strong hands. His hands not as small as I am but if compare to other guys he is categorised as small. At the same time I could feel his hand is smooth and moisture not rough like mine. First time I saw a guy with beautiful hands. And faces too!!!

 

Oh My God! Am I dreaming right now?

 

Is this real that I am running with a pretty boy with pretty hands right now? If Dae Hyun was here I would like him to scream his best high tone beside my ear right now. Or I just hallucinating right now? Because I can see my Omma. She is smiling like an angel to me right now. Omma I miss you.... Omma how are you... Are you doing good up there... I miss you so much right now,omma. But why I feel tired omma........

 

OMMA!

 

"O..O..Omma..." her voices shaking as her body moving left and right to find comfortable position. 

 

She looks like a baby who wanted her mother to hug her and patting her head to sleep. I had an urge to put her in my arms and tell her she will be alright. I am here for her. Just then Jung Kook and Tae Hyung showed up in the room.

 

I was surprised with their sudden appearance but I more surprised with my own thinking just now about girl that Jung Kook brought home an hour ago after been chased by Rap Mon for came home late.

 

He said he missed the last bus in school and had to ran home before Rap Mon punish him. On his way home he then accidently bumped into a girl on a road and happened to bring her ran along together with him without thinking the consequences. She was fine at first five minutes running after that she just suddenly passed out and luckily Jung Kook managed to hold her before get hit on the road.

 

"Hyung, has she wake up?" asked this cute maknae infront of me with his mouth busy eating lollipop and handed another lollipop with strawberry flavour to the person beside him that already sit on a couch nearby bed.

 

These two really annoyed me everytime they were around together. One is cute with his natural pretty handsome faces and the other one is very good in acting cute and making jokes that made we can't stop loving them. I smiled. I always thanked God for always loving us and giving us so much loves. Included how I met this cute and cool fellas to create this Bangtan Boys group together with 7 of us.

 

They are really precious to me.

 

We always stay seven peoples where ever we are. Here in Seoul we just move in and still learning about Seoul's culture and lifestyle. Some of us are not from here, we have Suga and J-Hope from Jeollado and Gyeonsando.

 

"Seok Jin hyung are you sleeping or just pretend to sleep while we are talking?"   this cute person named Jung Kook is only cute outside. 

 

If he started talking the girls will just run away from his harsh and rude words. Jung Kook said he just hated girl who only loves his looks not the real him. So he just acted that way to scare them away. He can be very mean too sometimes. Especially to his beloved Rap Mon hyung. Uri leader-nim.

 

"Kim Tae Tae is right infront of you, Jinnie hyung~"   said this orange boy named Tae Hyung or V come out from nowhere pouted infront of me.

 

I pushed his head to side. Not even one second his usually handsome face turned up to be white and pale face were looking at me creepy me out like a ghost. I sighed before stood up and walked away from them. How can I managed to live with them all this long also I didn't know. Sometimes I felt pity for Rap Mon and Suga to handle these kids. 

 

"Yah! Stop it V! It's disgusting."   shouted Ji Min from the door. V turned to him and hit him on his chest. 

 

"Why? You don't like me? I can do this face too."   said V then made a monkey face to s. Ji Min who just scold him broke into laughter and hugged him. V also laughed together. They were like the most noisiest and naughtiest one in the groups with their hyperactive hyung, J-Hope. You didn't want them to be together when you are in bad mood. 

 

Jung Kook just rolled his eyes and stood up next to a girl on the bed. He tried to wake her up but were stopped by Suga.

 

"Don't wake her up. We will be in trouble if she wake up."  Said Suga.

 

"Why Suga?"  Jin asked.

 

"Wae, wae yo?"  Busy body Jimin V also asked while pushing each other playfully.

 

"Because I want to take picture of her. So I can threat her with the pictures and ask her to be my girlfriend for real. Haha."    as soon as he finished talking a sudden three pairs of hands reached his body and punished this ert guy. Then a laughter broke the silence and a girl's voice can be heard. 

 

"Jeogiyo-"

 

#Da Mi# 

 

I tried to make some noise but no one is hearing me. Then I opened my mouth to speak.

Please log in to read the full chapter