7) Chaos

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

In a class there are students talking, reading and playing music loud. A group of girls in the corner were taking photos and screaming around like crazy. While the boy in the crowd were sweating like hell but couldn't do anything to escape. He just do all smiling like a fool and letting them taking his photos. 

 

 

"Yah CLASS 2 Mr. Chen is coming! Go back to your class and take your seat! I won't forgive you all if whole class getting high tone screaming punishment.  You understand?!"  a cute girl with two pony tail running inside the class and chase all the uninvited students back to their classes. The classmates all already on their own place with an open text book and  pencil case. The class back to silent.

 

"Thank you Hyena-ah, you save me again." said Jong Up to the girl next him.

 

"No problem, Jong Up. You are my best friend of course I will help you. But if you smililing like that again to them I can't promise I can save you next time." reply that girl and handed Jong Up a box of milk.

 

"Thank you,"  smiled Jong Up to this girl the girl didn't smile back but give him a knock on his head and scold, "Yah! Stop smiling like that."

 

"He. He. He. You look similar to someone I knew. She also love to scold me alot." said Jong Up.

 

"Really?" asked Hyena while playing her new phone without looking at Jong Up.

 

"Ya, I guess she just care for me. Like you. Ha. Ha."

 

"Oh." 

 

"Hyena-ah,"

 

"Uh...."

 

"Would you want to g-"

 

"Mr. Chen is here! Mr. Chen is here! Be silent!"  a boy student ran panickly from outside cutting their conversation. 

 

"What are you saying Jong Up?"

 

"N-nothing."

 

"Stand up. Bowed. Good morning Mr. Chen." the classes start with a good looking male teacher. All the girls student behave weird and silly smile watching their teacher teaching in front of the class. While all the boys looked sleepy and some were annoyed by their own classmates.

 

"What annoying"  "I hates Chinese class"  "His voice is annoying"  "Why all the girls crazy about him"  "Crazy"  "Lame"  "He is soft"   "I don't likes him"

 

The boys all burst into laughter and stopped laughing when whole class of girls darted all angry gazes to the boys.  Hyena also included. Jong Up giggled watching her ideal girl scolding the boys by throwing them scrumbled paper.

 

Suddenly a text message received from Sung Jong to Jong Up. 

 

Emergency. Come to back gate. Bring Zelo too. Now.

 

"Mr. Chen I want go to toilet. My stomach suddenly pain." said Jong Up slowly.

 

"Whassup Jong Up, you looked fine just now." whispered Hyena to her side. 

 

"My stomach re--really pain. Bye." Jong Up slightly nodded his head.

 

"Hey but why you bring your bag along? Jong Up. Jong Up!"  After stepped out from the class, Jong Up quickly run to Zelo's class and find him.

 

Zelo who sit beside the window at the back of class immediately recognised Jong Up panic signal and escape from the class by sneaked out.

 

 

 

When they reached back door of the school Sung Jong already waiting for them with normal clothes and school bags. He approached them and explained the situation while Jong Up and Zelo changed their school uniform. They usually always have change clothes inside their bags. In case they have to ditched class and avoided from getting caught. 

 

 

#Outside Seoul University#

 

"Are they coming Dae Hyun? Why they didn't call us back." asked Young Jae panickly who standing infront of Seoul University gate. 

 

"Calm down. They'll be right here soon. I called Hoya and they said they just finished their Rap Class and on the way here together with Yong Guk and Him Chan."

 

Within 5 minutes a group of boys can be seen running towards them with hard breathing.

 

"We are here. Where the others?" asked Myung Soo who walk steadily and coolly.

 

"Sung Jong and others on the way to P club also. We must headed there now!" said Young Jae and already jumped into his car and start the engine. The others followed him but Yong Guk stopped them.

 

"Wait. Who ask you to do this? Who give you the order to do this? Is you leader or me?"  Yong Guk shook his head and pulled Young Jae out from the car.

 

"I'm sorry hyung. But Woo Hyun is getting beaten by The Wolf peoples. We can't stay still and watch right? He need backup." 

 

"Did I said anything. I just want my position. Babo." sighed Yong Guk while gave him a smirk. Young Jae smile and playfully hit his arm.

 

"C'mon get inside the car." said Him Chan, "Let's go."

 

"We going to have fun today. Right L?" asked Yong Guk to his side and Myung Soo just scoffed and reply his buddy punch. 

 

"We going to beat them all! Hooray! We are the best!"  Young Jae , Dae Hyun and Hoya turned into cheerful kids and cheer. Is their long waited comeback. Long time never showed their fighting skills already.

 

Him Chan told Yong Guk to relax and enjoy today match because he lied Da Mi to cook them a delicious meal to welcome Teen Top home. And she really belief him and agree to stay at home

Please log in to read the full chapter