1) We Are Families

BTS In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today is my first year in college, now I am 19 years old. Enter an art college and trying all my best to be a new person like others girl. Successful person and no more involve in gangster or queenkas thing. My boyfriend Bang Yong Guk also continues his study at Seoul University with Him Chan, Woo Hyun, Hoya, Sunggyu, Myung Soo. Teen Top now became a superstar and having their World Tour in Europe. I haven't see them for a year. What kind of concert is that long I wonder if they have enough rest or not. Pity them. While me in a new college named Seoul Art Bangtan College. I heard this college belong to one of new kingkas in Seoul. I never know if this is true since I lost interest in gangster. Today is the first day in college and I put more effort on my appearance, wear some stupid skirt and blouse with ribbon and stupid eyeliner and lipstick. I never want to put this all until my dad, yes, my long lost dad found me after my last year accident with L.Joe father's help said he would like to come with me to college. To refuse him I lied that I had someone to go with me. 

 

"I'm sorry-" I was rushing to the ladies room when I bumped into someone on my way. I never lifted my head to see who is was and just run towards the ladies room and I heard some noises after that.


"What a clumsy girl." he said.


"Are you okay Mr.Seok Jin? Would you like to change a new shoes?" said his butler.


"That's alright Bum Soo ahjussi. You can go home now, I can take care of myself well."


"But Mr-"


"Don't worry ahjussi I have my friends with me, see." Then a guy with grey haired named Rap Mon with brown haired Suga and J-Hope approached this so-called Mr.Seok Jin.


"Ya Jin! You finally here! We miss you so much." said Rap Mon while hugging Jin.


"C'mon Rap Mon we just met last night." said Jin patted his best friend's shoulder. The boys broke into laughter.

 

"Excuse me! Can you stop following me around?" I yelled at a boy that became my fanboy after 1 minutes meeting. I just dumbly forgot that I am in college. Everyone eyes just turned to me and this stupid fanboy. I already felt annoyed with my skirt and itchy blouse due to the lace.


"I warn you before I punch you on your-" I lowered my voice to the minimum but enough for him to listen. 


"What is happening here?" I heard a voice approached us and I turned around to see a 180cm tall guy with his colorful haired friends and turned back to see that fanboy run off. I laugh to myself. 


"Are you alright?" he asked with a gentle voice.


I look at him and shook my head, "I'm fine. Thank you." I said.


He and his friends were scanning me from head to toe and when I realized that I was wearing different style from mine my faces getting red and blushed. "...I should not wear this"


"Bye." I said as I ran off.


"Who is she?" said Suga while laughing. The boys turned to him with weird looks and he just smile dumbly.

 

I ran towards the exit and grab a taxi before one of th

Please log in to read the full chapter