The Cousin (part 1)

My New Life?!

"Oppa!!!"

I heard the two fought about who should go down, and deal with me.

"Goddamit, you are so loud..." Chanyeol said walking down the stairs, rubbing his ear. I stared at him untill he shivvered.

"Stop staring, you're scaring me. What?"

"Where is Kris oppa?"

"Hyung!!! She wants you!!" Chanyeol was about to run up the stairs again, but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back down.

" I need  both of you. You said that youlike Seo Yeon, right? We're going shopping!"

"What is it with you two and the shouting?" Kris came downstairs, also rubbing his ear.

.

.

.

"Jinhee-ah. I know this is just an excuse to go shopping again, and not study... I don't really need new clothes anyway..."

"Do I look like I care?" I glared at him.

"Kris oppa, what do you think?" I said, fitting a striped white and zinc white botton-down shirt in front of Chanyeol oppa.

"I think this one is better." He said as he pulled a plain white shirt out of a rack.

"They look exactly the same..."

"Shut up. You know nothing." Kris oppa and I scolded.

After that, we three walked down the street, when i remembered something

"Oh! I forgot! I need to get some stuff... Oppa, can you take me?" I asked, and they both nodded. They walked down the street, and reached a lingerie shop.

"Wait, you want us to go in there??" Bright-faced Chanyeol yelled.

"No. I'll take you dress shopping, shoe's, and bags too. But i draw the line on.....that." Pink tinted Kris said.

"Oh come on. Fine, you can wait out here, but there might be some girls in there...." I teased and went in.


Third Person's(Narator's) POV

Kris and Chanyeol looked at each other andd rushed in the store.

They immediately regertted it. The store walls were pink and y underwear was everywhere.

"Jinhee-ah.... Can you hurry up?" Kris said getting brighter.

"Yeah lil' sis. This is getting uncofortable..." Chanyeol said, looking down, trying not to look at the clothing(can you even call it that?)

"Oh, come on. Stop acting so innocent. It's not like you to are vigin's right? If you want just stay here. I'll be back soon."

"Babe, ireally don't want to be here..." The store door opened, and a woman was dragging a man in the store.

"You wanted too before!You aren't backing out now."

The man and the twins shared a look, thanking each other for being there, so they won' t be the only men in 'the damn store', what they called it.

"Hyung, doesn't he look familiar?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, he does... Wait... is that...?"

"KrisYeol?? What the are you doing here??" the man asked.

"Jongdae hyung??"

 

A/N: heyyyyyy! It's been a while since i updated this fic.. Please don't hate me>.<
         Anyway, I managed to update!! I have really bad writers block. expect part 2 to come out on thursday or maybe on the weekends or even next week! I have holiday next week^^.

The new school has been amazing(despite more work and less AFF time.) but my schedule is packed!! Check out Daddy Chanyeol's A/N on chapter 9 to see what i do in a week!!! that mostly why i don't update much....

see you next update, kay?

Annyeong~~~~^.^