Waking up the Monsters.

My New Life?!

Monday, 6.20 KST

"Ugh~! Oppa!! Get up!! I am going to be late!!"

I tried to wake Chanyeol  up but he was still in deep slumber. I wanted to call Joonmyun appa, but i knew he was busy at work,and Umma is out working and planning the wedding.

"Oppa~~ Chebal..." I shook him trying to persuaed him with Ageyo, but of course no luck.

So i gave up on him, and went to Kris.

"Oppa~ wake up... " I got on his back.

"Ngh~ Go awayJinhee...." He said and rolled over. I fell off and hit the  floor.

"Aish~ These two will pay for it..." I said, rubbing my .

                                                                                                        ++++++

I went downstairs and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"OPPA!! HELP ME!!!! "

The two idiots came running down, still in their boxers, white shirts and messy bed hair.

"What?? What's wrong??" Kris asked as Chanyeol came and checked on me.

"Finally you two idiots are up. I am never doing this for  Joonmyun appa again!" I said, and stormed off to the kicthen. The two shruged and was about to go back to bed.

"YAH! IF YOU GO BACK TO SLEEP YOUR HEADS WILL ROLL!! YOU HEAR ME??"
I saw the towers wince and ran to the bathroom to wash up. I resumed tomake pancakes and plate them up.

                                                                                                      +++++++

The boys came downstairs in their uniforms and ate their breakfast. We left, not walking because the Kim's residenece is to far to walk to school. So we rode the motorcycles the boys owned since they turned 18. I take turn ridding who's bike. Today it was Kris' turn to take me so I got on behinde hm and put my helmet on. We whizzed through the city and got to school on time. Chanyeol went straight to homeroom while Kris took me to class and then went his own way.

This is practicly what i go through everyday, the worst part is when we arrive at school. The stares gets too much for me, but I'll learn to live with it..

 

 

 

A/N: Wow, 2 updates in one day.. That's a new for me... oh well~
BTW, the first one is Daddy Chanyeol not this^^|||

Anyway, To all my old subscribers, thank you for being so paitent with me, and please keep on supporting this story, even if it so much..

To all my new subscribers, Thank you for subscribing and Welcome to my ChanRisHee Fic~~!! PLEASE be paitent with me cuz i tend to take really long to update TT^TT Sorrry~~~

 

BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH~~ bye!!! See you next update~