The Meeting

My New Life?!

Early in the morrning, i woke up to get ready for school, did my daily routine, shower, brush my teeth, put my cheer uniform that i'm required to wear everyday on, go down stairs, eat breakfast. when i was done eating my mom said she had something to tell me. i know she's been daiting someone even though she never told me. all the time, flowers and chocolates would be sent to the house. today she confessed that she had a boyfriend and she had something to tell me, and thats when i noticed it...the sparkle on her left ring finger.

"Mom.... why are you wearing that?" i asked.

"Jinhee, im getting married.."she said.

"You're What?? Why Now?? It's been 4 YEARS!"

"Beacause I love him, Jinhee..."

"LOVE HIM?? You were to scared to even introduce me to him! Don't you care about my feelings?" i raised my voice and because of that she slapped my cheek.

"Mom, im sorry, i didnt mean too...." i said and she hugged me.

"I need to go to school." she kissed my cheek where she slapped me and i left.

~SKIP TIME~(At School)

"Hey,Jinhee!"  Do Kyungsoo is my best friend along with Kim Jongin,and Oh Sehun but everyone calls them D.O, Kai, and Sehun

"Hey guys!" i run to the seats behind  mine in class where they were sittiing. D.O sits next to me, Kai and Sehun sit behind us.

"Jinhee, did you do the homework?" D.O asked with a smirk knowing whats gonna happen next.

"WHAT HOMEWORK??" Kai and Sehun screamed at the same time, D.O and I just laughed. Me and D.O are the smart ones, i ranked first and he ranked second, but Kai and Sehun.....they ranked  88 and 94  out of 120.

As if on cue, D.O and I give our text book to them so they can copy it off.

RING~

the bell sounded signaling that class is starting.as usual I write down everything the teacher says, D.O does to, Kai & Sehun were asleep untill the teacher smacked their table with a ruler.

"MAMA, DON'T HURT ME!" Sehun yelled. everyone in class started to laugh.

RING~

and there was the bell that ended the class.

"Lunch!!!" the two boys yelled as they ran out the class, D.O and I followed after. when we got to the cafeteria, the place was packed with seniors. The senior cheerleaders take half of the left side of the cafeteria, the jocks and the normal students take the rest of the left side which means the right side is for the juniors. after we got our lunch we sat down in the corner across the seniors side. That's when the strangest thing happend.

"um...hi, Jinhee...." a well known junior came up to us and said hi to me. He is well known because of his cuteness and all the girls go gaga for him. He looks around 14 but he actually is 16, and his name is Lu Han, but everyone calls him Luhan.

"Hi Luhan..whats up?" i ask.

"Can you come with me for a while?" he says, so i got up and followed him, little did i know we were being followed. He brought me behind the bleachers and asked me something i never expected.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he said looking down. I didn't know what to do so i just aswerd him truthfully.

"Luhan, im sorry, i can't. i dont think of you that way..." i said and he just nods.

"If it'll make you feel better, I'll dance with you at prom..." i said trying to look at his eyes with a sly smile. and he nods, returning a smile.

After he left, i could here laughing behind me so i spun around trying to figure out where it's coming from and see Sehun and Kai on the ground laughing out loud now, and D.O standing trying to cover his chuckles.

"GUY'S IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

~SKIPTIME~(on the way home)

While i was walking i decided to call my favourite cousin Zhang Yixing or Lay.

'Hey, Jinhee, what's up?' he asks.

"Mom's getting married..." i say with a lazy voice.

'Oh..ok...WAIT WHAT??' he was just as shocked as i was.

"Yeah, she told me this morning, before school..." i say.

'Well, what's he like?' lay asks me

"how the hell should i know? i never even seen him before...." i replied.

'Well do you want me to come there? I will if you want me too...' he said and that made me smile, this is why he's my favourite.

"No, im fine, thanks anyway....i'm already home, bye Lay..." after he replys i hang up the phone, open the door.

"Mom! I'm ho-_" i was supprised to see a man sitting on the couch with my mom talking.

"Hi honey, this is Kim Joon-myun, you're step father...." your mother said with a forced smile meaning you should smile.

"Oh, no need for that Taeyeon, call me Suho." he said with a bow, and i bow back.

"Jinhee-ah, please sit..." my mom says, and i sit in a single arm chair. After a few minutes of scilence 'Suho' breaks the scilence.

"Jinhee-ah, your mother says you ranked first in your school..." he says.

"No, not in the school, only the junior level.." i say truthfully.

"She's captain of the ceerleading squad too..." mom says with a proud smile. Then the door rings.

"I'll get it.." my mother says and leave's.

'NO GET BACK HERE!!!' i say in my head.

"It's a shame your mother and i are getting married, if not i would've asked you to be one of my son's wife..." he says and laughs playfully. i blushed when he said that.

"I'm just joking, Jinhee-ah.Actually, i think you go to the same school with them, Empire High, right?" he says and i nod my head, at the same time my mom came back with two boys behind her, i recognised them almost immediately, the two most popular twins in Empire High...Kris and Chanyeol Even though they're twins they don't look alike at all, Kris had blonde hair, Chanyeol had dark brown hair, Chanyeol looked Korean, Kris looked a bit Chinese, but they both were really tall.

"Kris, Chanyeol, say hello to your new sister,-_" Suho was about to introduce you to them when Kris the Blonde twin said,

"Jinhee....." Kris, the blonde twin said.

"Nice too see you again..." Chanyeol, the dark haird one said with a sweet smile.

"Oh, you three know each other?" my mom asks

"Yeah, at least i do..." Chanyeol says.

"Well, me and Taeyeon are going out, so you three play nice..." Suho said staring at the two with intense eyes.

"Jinhee, be good." my mom tells me and i nod with a angel smile, staring into my mother's eyes

"Jinhee-ah, your in charge...." Suho says, i look at him with a wierd look as if asking him ' what the hell?'

"WHAT THE HELL??" CahnRis yelled at the same time.

To Be Continude~

thx for reading!!!!