Dinner Together

My New Life?!

                                         custom poster

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

"You know you guys didn't have to take me home." Jinheesaid.

"Yeah, well we don't want our father yelling at us if your hurt, or whatever, you are his step daughter.." I said jokingly.

"Yeah, plus it's dark. And you're pretty. so, we cant let you go home alone...." Kris said with a faint blush.

"Heh, yeah you're right. Thanks guys..." Jinhee said and when she was about to open the door, it swung open.

"Oh, good! You two are here! Your father was just about to call you!" Ms.Kim said. Don't get me wrong, I love that my dad is getting married and I get Jinhee for a sister, but, Taeyeon aijumah is very hyper, not that i hate it! I like her, she's fun, a good cook, and maybe that's what my dad like's...

"Well, what are you three doing standing there? Come in!!" she said. we all just shurrged and went in.

"Ms.Kim-_" Kris was cut off by her saying,
"OH, no dear! Don't call me that! makes me feel old! Taeyeon is just fine!"

Kris opeend his mouth again but again was cut off, but now by Dad.

"It would be better if you call her eomoni Kris, Chanyeol."

"And, Jinhee try calling Junmyeon Appa or Abeoji, arraso?" Taeyeon Eomoni said.

"Yes, Umma."

"Now, Jinhee go to your room and get ready. You too boys, go put on the clothes that your father brought. We're going to have dinner." she said.

"But we  have school tomorrow..." I said. Kris and Jinhee glared at me.

"WHAT?? WHAT I DO??" I yelled.


Kris' POV

We went to a restarunt in the city, the one with a city view. Chanyeol and Jinhee have been getting along really good. Well who can blame them? Chanyeol did-_

"Kris," Eomoni called me pulling me back to reality from my thoughts.

"Your father told me that you are captain of the Basketball team? That is amazing! Wel, why wouldn't you be? Youare really tall..."

"Ah, yes...Chanyeol here is co-captain."

"Oh, and I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you three know each other? When we first met you already knew each other..."

Jinhee head shot up hearing this. Her eyes were wide, and was slightly parted.

"N-nothing! we just know each other! Y-you know, being popular and all..." Jinhee shutterd trying to cover up the truth.

"Jinhee, i know you're lying. Kris, Chanyeol, how did you meet Jinhee?" Eomoni said, Appa gave Jinhee a sad smile and patted her shoulder.

"uh..um...Sorry, Jinhee," I said to Jinhee, who was glaring at me

"When the cheer squad was practicing in the indoor gym where the basketball team usally practices after them, Jinhee fell from the pyramid and Chanyeol caught her just before she hit the ground. We both took her to the clinic, but i had to go to class, so Chanyeol stayed with her untill she woke up." I explaind, Jinhee sighed and said,

"But i was fine.."

"Well as long as your ok now! So! Sweety, what do you want to eat?" Appa said with a smile.

"uh...I'll just have the Salmon. What about you guys?" Eomoni gestured to us three.

"I'll have the Tenderloin Steak." Me and Chanyeol said in unision, then glaring at each other.

"I'll have the Ceaser Salad."  Jinhee said and Chanyeol did a smirk, and said

"Borring~"

Jinhee shot back.

"We'll, some of us need to watch our weight, so they don't end up like a lazy teenage boy, who in Basketball practice is to lazy too run..." With that, Chanyeol sent her his death glare, Jinhee just smirked at him, and I tried to hide my laugh behind my fist. The adults were to busy in their own little world to notice this little 'arggument' of ours. This went on all night till we went home, and I honsetly felt good. Hell, I even smiled! And you know what, let people say what they wanna say, Me and Chanyeol will protect Jinhee with all we've got.

 

 

 

                                                                                               ~~~~~~~TBC~~~~~~~

 

 

 

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!! I HAVE FINAL'S IN A WEEK!!

Anyway, dont mind the poster, i made it my self..... so, yeah... I know it's horrible.....

Well! you know what to do! Comment! Subscribe! Upvote! ETC!

ALSO!

Check out my other stories!!

 Love you all!! *btw, sorry for the miss types and grammar error*