Pranking Kris Hyung/Oppa

My New Life?!

 

 

 

                                 a9bdcab5295dcfaa0c657fdeebf00192_screen.

 

 

2 months later~ (yea I know, long time)

Friday, 7.34 PM KST

"C-C-Chanyeol!! S-S-Stop It!!" I squealed as Chanyeol tickled me.

"Not till you call me 'Oppa'!!" Chanyeol kept tickling me, and wouldn't stop.

"NEVER!!" after ten minutes of more torture, I finally gave in.

"O-Okay!! Stop i-it! Oppa!!" and sighed in relif after he stop tickling me.

"Chanyeol, stop teasing her, she might hate you for ever." Kris said as he walked into the shared room between him and Chanyeol. Me and my mom moved in the Kim's residence last month, everyone at school city knows that our parents are getting married, well who would'nt? the two most suscessfull  buissnes CEO's are getting married and mergging their company's... Anyway, I was sitting on Chanyeols bed cause at first i came here too ask how to do this math question and he kept saying 'Call me Oppa..' and thats how it got started.

"Oh, and Jin..." Kris called me as he walked to Chanyeol's bed.

"You should call me gege!!" he started to tickle me to and then chanyeol joined in to..

"YA!! STOP!! REALLY I CAN'T BREATH!!HAHAHA!!" then Suho Appa came in.

"Boys stop it!Please don't kill her!! We need her for the wedding!"

"Haha.. Good point. But seriously, Jin... Call us oppa and gege." Kris said.

"Oppa I get. But why gege?? I'm not Chinese!!"

"I am."

"Half. Kris. Half." Suho appa says with a stern face.

"Yeah-yeah, I know. I love you, dad."

"Call Kris, Oppa Jinhee-ah"

"Suho Appa, where's umma?" I ask

"Oh, right. I came here to tell you guys that she won't be coming home till midnight, and I have a meeting t attend soon. So, Jinhee-ah, you're in charge, and order anything you guys want, or Jinhee can cook or whatever. Just make sure you eat. I'll be back by midnight. Oh! and no party's!"

"Ok, dad, number 1.Where did Taeyeon umma go? Number 2. why is she in charge? we are older. Number 3. Can we have pizza? and number 4. How are we going to have a party when you're gone only for 5 hours??" Chanyeol numberd.

"*sigh* She went to look for a wedding dress, Because I don't trust you guys, yes, you can have pizza , Trust me you'll find a way. Does that answer your questions?" Suho Appa answerd all of them in one sentence.

"You're really good at handaling them....." I bulrt out.

"That's what happens if you're stuck with them for 17 years. Ok, I'm going! I gonna be late! Order the pizza and Jinhee-ah, make sure they don't have a party!" Suho Appa said as he left for the front door.
"Nde Suho Appa!"

"Well, who wants to have a party?" Chanyeol asked with a smirk and I hit him on his chest.

"Pabo!!"


Chanyeol's POV.

10.46 PM KST

Well after dinner and a movie, Kris started to feel sleepy and he went to bed. That leaves me and Jinhee alone. We watched Night at the musem but I got bored so I poked Jinhee's arm.
"Jinhee, I'm bored. Jinhee."
"What do you want me to do about it Chanyeol?"

.

.

.

"Let's prank Kris hyung." I said with a evil smirk.

"Oppa, Hajima!! Do you want to die at young age??"

"Oh, come on!! It'll be fun! Hyung is such a heavy sleeper!! We'll just draw on his face and run out the room and i can sleep with you?"

Jinhee smirked and said,

"I have a better idea..."


Me and Jinhee prepared a bottol of spray cream and a feather.

"Okay, Yeollie oppa, you spary the cream on his hand. I'll tickle his nose..." Jinhee whisperd.

"Haha...this will be good..." I whisperd laughed.

I sprayed the cream on Kris' hand, trying to be as quiet as i can. Then Kris suddenly shifted. Me and Jinhee froze.

"hmm...Bùyào bǎ wǒ de nèikù shàng de huǒ...ungya-ungya..."

"Pfftt...Yeollie oppa...pfft.. do you know what he said?"

"No, im horrible at mandarin..."

"He said 'Don't set my underwear on fire..' pfffttt...."

"PPFFTT...What the ?...hahaha...Let's just finish the job..."

"hahaha..ya...ok.." I continued to spray the cream on Kris' hand.

"Ok, I'm done... Let's open the door so we can run out quick.. Jin-Jin, do it." A evil smirk plasterd on my face. Jinhee nodded and brushed the bottom of Hyung's nose with the feather. Kris moved his hand and smeard the cream all over his face. from his nose to his foreheaad, till his abnormally long chin.

"Hahaha.... Let's get out before i can't control my laughter!" Jinhee whisperd/shouted.

"Wǒ jiāng fēi rù xīngxì!!!...hm...ungya..."

Jinhee and I ran out the room and into Jinhee's room.

"Oppa!! Kris oppa just said, I will fly into the galaxy!!"

"Don't mind him Jin...He's a fan of the galaxy.."

"How's he gonna react in the morning??" Jinhee started to panic.

"Don't worry. We'll be gone by the time he wakes up, reminds me, wanna go somewhere with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure. Where?" I thought for a moment before replying.

"Wanna go to a club?"

.

.

"PABO!!!!"

                                                                                                 xoxoxoxoxoTBCxoxoxoxox

A/N: Dont worry this is'nt the type of fic where step siblings fall in love. I don't do that. This is just like brotherly love towards Jinhee and just...yeah.

So! Just a heads up, won't be updating from the date of 16th of June till the 19th of june on any stories cuz im gonna go to the gates of hell on a class trip with the 108 children of satan my whole grade.

.

.

.

Pray that i make it out alive.

 

 

 

                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~Jesszie_~~~~~~~~