The Cousin (part 2)

My New Life?!

Third person / Narator's POV

 

"Jongdae hyung??" the to yelled in shock. 

"what are you doing here??" Kris asked. 

"I should be the one asking you that! I HAVE a girlfriend! She dragged me in here. Un-like you two!! What's your excuse?" Jongdae demanded.

"OPPA!! Which one looks better on me?" Jinhee came, holding 2 night gowns, oblivious by the man between the towers.(Well, she was looking up, how couldshe have noticed him?)

"Jinhee-ah, are you really asking us that?" Kris' face became lobster red again. 

"Jin, seriously, does it matter? It's not like anybody is going to see you in it..." Chanyeol's face awas even worse. 

"Mianhae, nugu-ya?" she asked, finally noticing Jongdae.

"He's our cousin." Kris and Chanyeol said. 

"Oh! Annyeonghasseyo." Jinhee said bowing.

"Annyeonghasseyo. I'm sorry to ask Jinhee-shii, but what is your relationship with these two idiots? And did you take them here?"  Jongdae asked. 

"Uh...yes,..I..did. And, I'm.. uh..." 

"She's our soon-to-be step sister." Kris said as he tried to control his hormones. 

"OPPA! what do you think about animal print??" The woman who dragged Jongdae in here shouted.

"Up to you! God.. That was my fiance by the way., Jin. I guess will see each other more often then, Cuz.." Jongdae winked and ran off to his fiance.

"That was weird. Whatever. Oppa, dark purple or black?"

.

.

.

.

A/N: I told you Chen entrance to the story would be weird. Anyway! you know what to do..(with that big fat   t^.^t) Comment, subscribe, and Upvote!! So... Yupp^^

Aannyeong~~~~