A Night with the Boys

My New Life?!

                                               custom poster

 

"WHAT THE HELL??" the two yelled with their really low tone voice.

"Suho, why is Jinhee in charge?" my mom asks Suho.

"Because if i put these two knuckle heads in charge they'll probably burn the house down." Suho answerd earning a muffled laugh from me.

"Hey mom, can Krystal come over? please?" I ask, with puppy eyes. Jung Soo Jung or Krystal Jung is my only true girl friend.

"Sure....we won't be home till tomorrow night, so take care of your new older brothers, ok, Jinhee?" she said. That's when i noticed the overnight bags near the front door.

"Wait... you're leaving? And leaving me here? Mom i'm not a babysitter...." i said said with a striaght face. the twin towers started to protes when i said babysitter, untill Suho shut them up by saying they do need a babysitter.

" it up, just ask Krystal to help, we're leaving now, bye baby." mother says, and leave's with Suho, leaving me alone with the Twin Towers.

"Listen, your dad-_" I was cut off by a smirking Kris who said,

"Our dad...." and I glared at him.

"Well, some one's pissed..." Chanyeol said following Kris's smirk.

" go watch TV or something, i gonna call my friend. what do you you two guys want for dinner? i'll cook." I said.

"You can cook? we won't get food poisining?" Chanyeol teased.

"You know those cookie's that you have in you're house that my mom sent? I made those. And when you weren't here your dad thanked me for them saying that you guys loved them.

"Ok. anything will do. you're the cook." Kris said.

"Good, are you allergic to anything?" I ask as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Nope." both of them said at the same time. I called Krystal and she said that she'll be here in 10, i didn't tell her that the two most popular twin seniors were here, i wanna see her reaction.

~SKIPTIME~(10 minutes later.)

I started cooking a few minutes ago, the twin towers, to my supprise helped me, and we actually got along. Trns out they both like to rap, sing and like to play basketball. The reason Kris looks Chinese is because their mother is Chinese. Then the doorbell rang.

"Chanyeol, can you get it?"I said as i cut the vegetables for the ramuyn we made.

"Sure." he said as he left, then I rememberd something....

"Dammit...Chanyeol don't open the-_" i tried to warn him but i was to late. There was a squel, so Kris was stratled and then we both went to the front door to accompany Chanyeol.

"J-Jinhee, do you mind explainng to me why are The Hot Twin Towers in your house?" Krystal asked after i dragged her up to my room.

"Listen it's not what you think....My mom's getting married to their dad and they want to go spend a night together somewhere, so their dad dropped them off here, long story-short, i'm their new little sister,step-sister." I said under one breath.

"Ok...ok...your brothers....." she said, nodding her head while i catch my breath.

" So you wanna join us for dinner?" I ask her.

"Is it ok if i flirt with one of them?" She replied with a question.

~SKIPTIME~

By the time Krystal went home, it was 10 P.M. since tomorrow's saturday, we don't have to go to sleep early, so we decide to watch a movie. I wanted to watch Step-up 4 but the boy's wanted to watch a horror movie, The Conjuring, and since i was out numbered we started to watch the movie. The thing the guys dont know is i have a real bad fear with horror movies.

When the demon popped out from the top of the closet, I screamed, and burried my face in Chanyeol's arm, crying. when they saw me Kris hugged me and said it was just a movie with the softst voice i heard coming from him. It was comfrting.

When the movie finished i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, but i still felt a bit scared. After i brushed my teeth, i said to Kris and Chanyeol,

"Can you two sleep with me?" i said with puppy dog eyes, which seems to work on everybody.

"Huh, ok, i guess it is our fault that you're scared." Chanyeol says.

"Do you have an air mattress?" Kris ask's.

"Oh, you don't need it, i have a bunk bed and a couch in my room." I say. they both nod and we all go to my room.

Since Chanyeol is Younger than Kris, he let's Chanyeol take the  bottom bed and Kris sleep's on the couch while i sleep on the top bunk.

I was alredy half asleep so i don't know if this really happend or if it was a dream but Kris and Chanyeol climbed the steps to the top bunk and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, lil' sis." Chanyeol says with a sweet tone.

"Sweet dreams." Kris's says as he pat's my head.

and that's when i thought,

'....I'm gonna like having brothers...'

To Be Countinuded~

(A/N: Hey guys sorry if it a little to fluffy to be between step-siblings, I just-_j-j-just go with ok? this is what i want my step-siblings to be like...but they're in Scotland...Enough of my problems!! I'll upload the next chapter next week on friday,ok? and remember to comment! If you want you can request the cast and the genre(ex: family, romance,etc), Comment to tell me on how i can improve myself and if you want a M-rated fic! sorry if there are some mis-spelled words in this one...Taht's all i have for today!)

Thx 4 Reading!!! Luv U all!!!