Rumors

My New Life?!

                                                     custom poster

 

~Saturday, home~

Next day when I woke up I saw Kris and Chanyeol still sleeping, so I went down stairs to make us breakfast and let them sleep in, I mean it is saturday.

When I finished cooking, bacon, eggs and toast, Kris and Chanyeol came downstairs and we ate together. After we finished we went to the living room to watch tv, since it was a movie i didnt like that much i sat there playing with my phone.

"I'm bored, lets go somewhere.." Chanyeol says.

"Yeah..Jinhee, wanna go to the park?" Kris asks.

"Yeah ok. I'm gonna take a shower, you guy can take a shower in the guest room, your clothes are there." I say pointing to a bag I found this morning.

"ok, thx."

~SKIPTIME~ ( The Park)

While we were walking in the park, Kris suddenly stopped for a while then ran up to me and slunged a arm around my shoulders. I was shocked of course, i mean even Chanyeol was.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Chanyeol stole the words right out of my mouth.

"Just go with it." Kris said ordered.

"Kris? Is that you?" His arm dropped as he aproched a girl non-other than Tiffany, the Captain of the senior's cheerleading team.

"Hi, Tiffany.... How have you've been?" Kris asked with a little sigh.

"You're daiting kids now?" She said sarcasticly.

"And you're still a low life, manipulating, cheating . What do you want?" Kris said.

"What do I want? You better get your girlfriend out of here to know that..."

"SHE'S NOT-_*sigh* Chanyeol get Jinhee out of here....." and Chanyeol did so.


"So what going on? Why did Kris say that?" I ask Chanyeol as we walk around, and he explains that Tiffany and Kris used to date a few months ago and he broke up with her because he found out that she cheated on him with Nichkhun from the Football team.

"Oh..." was my only reply.

"Come on! I want some ice-cream! I'll buy you some!" He said as he pulled me to the ice cream cart, he asked me what flavor I want and I told him I want mint chocolate chip(my fave XD).

After we got ice cream, we sat down on the swings while I my mint chocolate chip, he eats his vanila ice cream. We talked and laughed while waiting for Kris to finish with his ex, then i saw these girl's who looks a bit fimiliar to me, staring with their mouths open and eyes wide in shock. I ignored it and continue to laugh with Chanyeol.

Kris came back after around 5 minutes after, and to be honest this is the first time i've seen him mad.

"Kris...." i said

"No, don't. Come on let's go to the cinema's." he said with a clearly fake smile on his face.


KRIS POV

"What do you want Tiffany?" i ask with an annoyed tone.

"Why are you with a junior? She's too young for you, me and my girls can brake her like a tooth pick, let alone what you're going to do to her." She said as she rubbed my chest looking up at me with her oh-so-fake-innocent eyes. I grabbed her wrist's, lowred my hight so I'm eye level with her and said,

"Number 1, it's none of you're buissness who I date. Number 2, she is not my girlfriend. Number 3, You come close to Jinhee, I will kill you, i don't care if you're a girl, don't touch her." I let go of her wrist's and started to walk away but stop when she said,

"Kris! Please! Don't go! I Love you!!"

that made me stop dead on my tracks.

"See! you still love me too.. if you didn't you wouldn't have stopped." She yelled as she ran towards me.

"No, I don't love you Tiffany. I stopped because i feel sorry for Nichkhun, when he finds out that you don't love him, that you tried to come back to me, that you said you love me. Don't think i'm not going to tell him..." i said without turning my head and left to go to Jinhee and Chanyeol, leaving Tiffany in shock.


U/N POV (back to normal)

~SKIPTIME~(Monday, at school)

Our parents came home a day late, so the towers had to sleep over another night.

When they got home, Suho took the towers home and me and mom had dinner.

Right now i was at school with D.O, Kai, Krystal and Sehun eating lunch on our usal table, when my team mates(Cheerleaders) came up to me and said,

"Unnie, what's really going on with you and Chanyeol oppa?" I almost chocked on my milk.

"Krystal, did you leak??" i yelled

"WHAT?? NO!"  she said, flusterd.

"Jinhee-ah, we did hear the roumors... we thought we'd just wait for you to tell us." Kai said and I got even more confused.

"WHAT?? WHO TOLD YOU??" I shouted earning some wierd looks from my seniors.

"CHAN-_" I was cut off by someone ele's shout across the room in the seniors side.

"NO!! I AM NOT!! I MEAN SHE AND I ARE-_" Chanyeol was screaming and everyone looked at him thats when Kris calmed him down and explained something to the girls that were in front of them. After that, the girls left and Kris looked across the rooom, right into my eyes and started to walk my way with Chanyeol. Everuones eye's were glued to them, well should I say us.

"Come with me." He said to me, I was still sitting on my chair.

"What? Why?" I said and i reggerted it. He mumbled something that sounded like 'That's it' and lifted me up on to his shoulders.

"YA!! KRIS PUT ME DOWN!!" I said as i hit his back.

"That won't work.." Chanyeol said as he shoock his head and he followed us out. I could see that D.O, Kai and Sehun wanted to follow us and help me, but Krystal stopped them.


"WHAT THE HELL??" I yelled as Kris put me down, fixing my cheer skirt.

" Why did these girl walked up to us and asked us if Chanyeol wass daiting you?" he said with a stern face.

"I-I-I d-d-don't know! I didn't do anything! May-_" I stooped my self as I remeberd the girls at the park when me and Chanyeol were on the swings. THEY WERE SENIORS!!

"I know why now...Chanyeol remember when we were on the swings?" i asked.

"yeah.....why?" he said.

"These girls were looking at us and i just now realised that they were seniors." i explaind.

"Well, what should we do? Do we tell evryone that we're your step-brothers?" Chanyeol asked.

"I guess we have to. Kris?" i said, asking for Kris's consent.

"Yeah, before anythiing else happens...."He said and we all agreed to do it later after school.

"Now to deal with the boys..."

 

                                                                                                  ~xoxoxoxoxoTBCxoxoxoxo~

 

 

 

A/N: OMO!! I am so sorry that i took so long!! hope you guy's dont hate me!! i am busy with school! and the ones i update from my phone is so bad!! MIANHAE!!

anyway please comment if you want a one-shot with your bias!

sorry if there are any grammar error's!! love you all!

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                 ~~~~~Jesszie_~~~~~~