The Jerk

My New Life?!

                                     custom poster

 

 

"So that's what happened...ok? Me and Chanyeol are not daiting." I explained to the guys after i got back.

"Oh.... so he's your step brother....ok, as long as we get to keep seeing you." Sehun said with a big smile and a wink.

"Dork." was my only response.

"But Jinhee, why didn't you tell us? I mean this is pretty big..." Kai said looking worried.

"I'm sure Jinhee has her reason's.." D.O said and the other's just nodded their heads.

"Yeah she does..Don't worry, it's nothing big." Krystal said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, everything is fine, you guys don't need to worry..." I said with a smile.

The bell rang and we all went to class.


Since the whole incident in the cafeteria, everyone has been starring at me. But not like 'she an idiot' or 'what the hell??' kind of stare, more like 'how did she get Chanyeol' kind of stare from the girls and a 'why couldn't she pick me instead?' stare from the guys.

then someone grabbed my arm and led me out to the back of the school.

"YA!!! LET GO!!" I say and he let's go of me. When i turned around, i saw Huang Zi Tao(known as Tao), Kim Min Seok(known as Xiumin), and of course the one and only, the jerk of the school...Byun Baekhyun.

"*sigh* What do you want?" i asked Baekhyun.

"I heard from a little bird that you and Chanyeol hyung are together... Is what i heard true? Are you cheating on me?" He asks.

Somehow in his crazy little mind, he think's' that he's my boyfriend. You see, in middle school he confesed to me but I turned him down,nicely of course, but he still wouldn't give up, he kept on bothering me and I ignored him, but as we grew older he got rougher, pinning me to the walls, hovering over me as he teased me, but never actually did harm to me. A few months ago, he tried to kiss me and almost got away with it if it wasn't for Kai and Sehun. But this is the first time he talked to me since then.

"Baekhyun, I am not your girlfriend, nor am i Chanyeol oppa's or anyone's. Just leave me alone." i said and tried to walk away but Xiumin and Tao blocked the way, and Baekhyun pulledd my arm again and pinned me up against the wall.

"Guess what baby, no one is here to save this time..." he said with a smirk and leaned in and tried to kiss me till we heard a voice.

"You think we're going to let you do that?" Baekhyun, Tao, and Xiumin turned around and i had enough space to see who it was.

"Let go of our lil' sister, Baekhyun-ah." Chanyeol said with his deeper than usual voice, indicating that he will explode soon.

"Then maybe we'll spare your life..." Kris said as he cracked his knuckle's.

Baekhyun let go of me unwillingly and Tao and Xiumin bowed to their seniors, and got out of the way.

"Oppa!" I ran towards them and Kris caught me in his arms, still wearing his death glare towards the boys.(a/n: just so you know, my bias is Kris..Anyway back to the story!!)

"Mianhae hyung, i was only teasing her." Baekhyun said with a bow.

"I don't care,  don't do it again.Got it? now go." Chanyeol growld and the three walked away, fast.

"Thank you..." I said still in Kris' arms and he looked up to see a smirk on his face. I instantly let go and yelled.

"What?? Why are you two smirking??" I saw Chanyeol had the same face as Kris.

"You called us 'oppa'....." Chanyeol said.

 

 

                                                                                          xoxoxoxoxoTBCxoxoxoxox

 

 

 

 

A/N: ANYEONG!! hey guys! you may have noticed that i started to use korean words in there... yeah....that happened. Mian if it's too short and please ignore this missed spelled, I will fix them later...from now on i'll be posting a bit late cause of my exams but thats not going to stop from pleasing you guies!!!!! anyway, you know what to do! Comment and Subscribe! Oh! and dont worry Chen will come out soon....^^ teel me if you have any request kay? bye!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~  Jesszie_  ~~~~~~~