Chapter 8

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

"T-Taeyeon..." Tiffany gasped, closing the door for Jessica not to see, though Tiffany acted late.

Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss, staring at Hyoyeon dumbly. She failed to hear the gasp coming from Tiffany's mouth.

"Hyo-" Taeyeon was interrupted when she heard cries coming from outside the door. "Jessica..." 

She ran towards the door, seeing Jessica crying on Tiffany's shoulder. "Jessica!" She exclaimed.

Jessica glared at her before pulling Tiffany with her and ran. "Jessica! Tiffany!" Taeyeon screamed as she followed after.

 

Hyoyeon zoned out. 'How dumb of you to think she'll kiss you back, Hyoyeon. Pabo.' she thought.

"If I only accepted her confession before, I wouldn't be chasing her now"

 

It was a normal day for Hyoyeon and her friends. They were teasing each other like the usual.

They were eating, when a short, shy girl came running to their table, reaching out a pink paper.

"May I-I speak to H-Hyoyeon-ssi?" The girl asked. "Sure, who are you?" Hyoyeon replied.

"My n-name is Taeyeon." Taeyeon said shyly. Whispers started errupting here and there.

"eew that girl has the guts to speak to our Hyo?" "woah the nerve of that nerd!"

"What do you want?" Hyoyeon asked, her friends dumbly staring at the two of them.

"P-Please accept my f-feelings, Hyoyeon-ssi!" Taeyeon mumbled, reaching out the paper even more.

Hyoyeon laughed, "You're stupid." she said before splashing her orange juice to the poor girl.

"I'll never go out with you!" and that was the start of Taeyeon's torture.

 

"I'm so stupid!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, crying. "Excuse me, why are you crying?" A tiny voice asked.

"What are you doing here? Leave!" Hyoyeon demanded. "I don't know what happened, but you seemed to be upset. Do you need comfort?"

"No! Leave!"

"Okay okay, gosh you're so aggresive!" the voice joked, "here, some hanky." and she left.

Hyoyeon eyed the cloth on her hand, specifically the name sewn, 'Sunny'

 

Meanwhile, Yuri was looking for Hyoyeon when she passed by a running Tiffany and Jessica chased desperately by Taeyeon.

"What the hell?" she muttered. She was supposed to ignore the commotion when she Jessica shouting, "Don't follow us, Taeyeon!"

She looked back just in time Taeyeon grabbed Jessica by the arm. "Jess-"

"You never understand, do you?" Jessica said, crying. "Tae, leave for now." Tiffany said calmly which Taeyeon disagree with.

"No! Look, Jessica, I don't know what you saw, but I saw something too! Please, let's talk ab--"

"Hey shorty." Yuri interrupted, aggresively removing Taeyeon's grip on Jessica's. "Leave for now."

"Yuri, stay out of this!" Taeyeon warned. "or what shorty?" Yuri challenged when she felt a blow on her cheek.

Fumed, she gave back a punch to Taeyeon's face, and the latter stumbled back. The shorter one, gave a kick to Yuri, and before Yuri could give one, Tiffany pulled Taeyeon away and Jessica did the same to Yuri. "Hey! That's not fair! I received more blows, what the !"

"Stop Yuri!" Jessica shouted and pulled Yuri away while glaring at Taeyeon, who's staring back at her with tears.

Taeyeon shook off Tiffany, and left on the opposite directions which Jessica left to. She lets tears fall down as she walk, earning a few looks from the bypassers.

 

The bell rang, and the nine girls have to go practice for their showcase performance.

Taeyeon was unfocused.

Sooyoung kept on clinging to Jessica.

Jessica was eyeing Taeyeon, though the latter is oblivious.

Yuri was glaring at Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon was whispering comforting things to Taeyeon which are well, unheard..

Tiffany was biting her lip hard as she gets it now.

"Guys? Aren't we practicing? Why are we just sitting in circle?" Sunny asked, interrupting the awkward air surrounding nine of them.

"oh?" Taeyeon whispered, "Okay...let's practice. Hyoyeon, can you teach us the choreography now?" She turned to Hyoyeon, who was still whispering to Taeyeon, so they ended up having their faces almost just an inch apart.

All of them gasped and both pulled away. "Oh my god!" Seohyun squealed. "That was so close!" Yoona whispered to Seohyun.

"Ooooooooh" Sooyoung said, smirking. "Are you guys couple?"

'I hope so.' Hyoyeon thought, but said, "No. we aren't."

"You didn't tell me you have something with her, Hyo!" Yuri teased.

They were all shocked, though, when Jessica stood up and gathered her things before walking out. She didn't utter even a single word.

"Okay, I guess I should leave now, too." Tiffany said before catching up with Jessica.

"What's wrong with my baby?" Sooyoung asked herself, earning glares from Yuri and Taeyeon. 

 

The two were walking silently, accompanied by the occasional sniff from Jessica.

"I get it now, Jess." Tiffany mumbled. "Hmmm...?" Jessica replied.

"I get it. You like her! You like Taeyeon!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Jessica just cried. "It hurts, Fany. Seeing her and that Hyoyeon girl."

"I know, but Taeyeon is clearly not interested with her! Can't you see it? Taeyeon loves you!"

"And how did you know about that?" Jessica asked, hope in her voice.

'That's how I look at you.' Tiffany thought.

"There's love in her eyes, Jess, it only flickers when you're around."

"Oh, there's my house, Tiff. Thanks for walking me. I'm kind of emotionally unstable right now. Thanks for being the bestest friend" Jessica said, grateful.

"Sure thing, go inside now. Bye." Tiffany reassured, though Jessica wondered why she almost heard her bestfriend's voice kind of wavered, but she shrugged.

When Jessica left though, Tiffany's tears fell down.

'It to be just a bestfriend' she thought.

 

 

----

that's woah haha

do you feel rush with the story though?

please enjoy! thank you for the support, guys! mwa