Chapter 3

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

Jessica woke up at the sound of wood against knuckles.

"Jessica! Jessie!" shouted a husky voice. When Jessica realized who it was, she ran downstairs and opened the door in rush.

"Oh my god. Tiffany you're here!" She exclaimed in English, hugging the life out of Tiffany. "O-Okay, Jessie...I can't b-breathe!"

"I'm sorry." and they both laughed.

"So, Jess? Mind telling me what happened?" Tiffany carefully asked, so not to shock Jessica's emotions when they entered the house.

Silence.

"Jessie...?"

"There's this kid in school, her name is Taeyeon. She called me that." Jessica cried.

"That? As in, 'Sica'?" Tiffany asked again. "Y-Yes...And then the memories, oh god, they all flash in my mind!"

"Come here, Jessie..." Tiffany opened her arms and welcomed Jessica in her embrace, burying the pain of having this hug considered as a friendly one.

"Omo, Tiff! I'm going to be late!" Jessica exclaimed, breaking the hug."Well, not that I care but..."

"Funny Jessica, you mean we're going to be late." Tiffany interrupted.

"What do you mean...we?"

"I'm going to the same school as yours!" and that's what it takes for them to be running all around the house, preparing for school.

 

"Class A, We have another new student. Come in, Miss Hwang." Ms Oh said, taking the class in silence...and hope that it's another hottie.

Tiffany walked in, and students gasped. She really is pretty, like Jessica. "Hi guys, I'm Hwang Mi Young, but I grew up being called as Tiffany. I came from San Francisco, California, USA.I'm bestfriends with Jessica...Uhmm...Please take care of me." She said warmly, ending it with a gorgeous eye smile.

Students spat welcome's on her, and smiled, though the latter knows how fake those are. She eyed the whole class, and saw Jessica's seatmate not smiling at all.

 

Taeyeon doesn't know why but she feels fidgety on the inside. She started feeling uncomfortable when she heard Tiffany saying that she's bestfriends with Jessica, which the latter smiled about. Taeyeon, confused as to why she feels as if Tiffany is a threat, shrugged the thought.

What the hell am I thinking. Taeyeon thought.

 

Recess came, and the two bestfriends made their way to the cafeteria. They were about to line up when somebody grab Jessica from Tiffany's grip.

"Hey there Rude Princess." Yuri greeted, kissing Jessica on the cheeks. Unexpectedly, Jessica slapped Yuri and the whole student body gasped. Some were angry that she slapped their Yuri. Some were interested ans some were worried for Jessica.

Yuri is known as a badass on the university. She is a playboy...well..playgirl at that. She had broken many hearts and had been involved in many fights. She's not the one to just take some girl's slap.

One of the worried students is Taeyeon. She was close to the three when she saw Yuri raising her closed fist.

Realizing what will happen, she ran fastly and blocked Yuri's blow which is supposedly for Jessica. Taeyeon dropped on the floor with a busted and bleeding lip, Tiffany and Jessica having their eyes widened. Taeyeon didn't care about it, and stood up with the help of Tiffany, mumbling a small thank you.

"You're such a !" Jessica shouted, and was about to be slapped by Yuri when Taeyeon gripped Yuri's wrist and stop her just in time.

"Don't" Taeyeon paused before looking Yuri in the eyes, "hurt her."

Yuri just smirked when Jessica dragged Taeyeon to the clinic, with Tiffany eyeing the two of them.

Jessica never show this type of care to anyone.

"Yah, Fany, come now, Taeyeon's lips need to be treated." Jessica shouted. "Coming!" Tiffany responded.

 

"You stupid! Why did you block that blow! Look what you've gotten yourself to!" Jessica scolded Taeyeon. 

"I wanted to return the favor you did to me yesterday." Taeyeon said. "Uhm...guys?" Tiffany interrupted.

"oh yah! Tiffany, meet Taeyeon. Taeyeon, meet Tiffany!" Jessica sing sang.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo Tippany-ssi..." Taeyeon stuttered, mispronouncing the name.

Tiffany and Jessica laughed fondly. "You're so cute, Taeyeon-ssi!" Tiffany paused, "By the way, I'm not offended or anything but I saw you emotionless when I was having my introduction. Do you, you know, sort of dislike me?" She asked.

Jessica chuckled. "She was like that to me too yesterday."

"I a-am not comfortable w-with new people. I have n-no friends." Taeyeon looked down, and failed to see the two bestfriends sharing a look.

"You can hang out with us!" Tiffany cheered.

"But I'm w-weird. No one is s-supposed to be frie-friends with me." She sadly argued.

"Nah. Don't mind them, Taeyeon-ah!" Jessica paused, "and thank you for what you've done earlier."

They all smiled to each other, and that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

 

Meanwhile, The queenkas are laughing their asses off because duh,

Kwon Yuri, the great Kwon Yuri, was rejected, slapped and even opposed to.

"Oohh the weirdo's going against you, Yul!" Yoona said.

"Don't even start Yoona." Yuri growled.

"What you gotta do, Yul Unnie?" Seohyun asked teasingly.

Yuri snorted. "How about having the whole school against them.tsk"

Somehow, Hyoyeon didn't like the idea.

specially the idea of having one of them hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

here you go! :))

Hope you enjoyed. Haha.

No sooyoung yet! 

Thank you so much for the support!