Chapter 1

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

"We have a new student...Ms.Jung Sooyeon"

Right then comes a very gorgeous lady leaving everyone with their jaws hanging down the floor. She's very pretty.

"Introduce yourself..." Ms. Oh instructed, which the girl did.

"Hi, I'm Jung Sooyeon...but I want you all to call me Jessica. I came from San Francisco, California, USA and came here to study Business Managing, as I'm the heiress of J Clothings"

Her voice sounded like heaven to the students' ears, but in contrary, the icy tone made them shiver. The girl, Jessica, has a certain aura that makes your knees feel like jelly because of the stoic expression on her face.

"Where would you like to sit, Ms. Jung?" Ms. Oh asked.

Jessica then eyed the whole room and all the students. All of them look the same, they all have the "amazed" expression except well, the one on the back on the corner of the class. Her stare lingers at her for a while and witnessed the latter biting her bottom lip out of fright.

'What act is she pulling right now?' Jessica thought. "I would like to sit there, Miss," she said, and pointed the seat beside the weird girl.

Many gasps and whispers like, "Don't sit with the freak" and "You're too pretty to sit beside her" and such were heard which the 'freak' had sighed about.

"Then, you may go there now, Ms Jung as I have to start the class now."

She walked, hearing hi and hello and hey there on her way, and when she reached the seat, she sat down and eyed her new seatmate.

 

"Annyeong." She said, face stoic, tone icy and monotone. The girl flinched, and looked at her scared. 'What the hell' she thought.

The girl has black, long, as in very long hair, She's slender and her skin is very fair. Almost half of her face is covered by her long bangs.

"You're rude." Jessica spat, chuckling as the girl flinched again. "Nah. I'm kidding. I'm Jessica"

"T-Taeyeon-imnida" 'Taeyeon' whispered, which didn't get unnoticed by some other girls, earning herself a glare of envy.

She flinched at the glares thrown to her, but did nothing. Jessica, who saw it, threw a glare too to the other girls making them almost squeak out of fright.

 

When the bell rang, signalling the the end of the third period, the students rushed out, well specifically Taeyeon. She ran in rush, scared of Jessica and others, but was held back by a rather tight grip.

"Where do you think are you going, freak?" Five girls crowd around her, the one on the middle grabbing her colar.

"U-Uhm...Cafe-cafeteria." Taeyeon stuttered, her eyes tearing up.

"Why? You want to eat?" Another girl asked. "Y-Yes"

"Okay, here...food" she felt eggs thrown to her. Her outfit was stained and a broken eggshell had slashed a little of the skin on her face. She tood like a statue, receiving all the throws and doing nothing...nothing but, crying.

 

Just when she felt like collapsing, she heard a, "Stop"

The throwing of eggs halted immediately with the command heard. "Five versus One? Isn't that so cowardly?"

silence...

"Isn't it?" Jessica stated again, which the girls nodded rather nervously. "I don't want any of this to happen again, understood?"

"Y-Yes Jessica."

After that, she grabbed the crying Taeyeon and pulled her to the comfort room.

"Stay here...If you're not here when I come back, I'll let that bullying happen to you again." 

Jessica was about to leave when a sticky hand grabbed her wrist, turning her around.

"T-Thank you..." Jessica just nodded..

 

After which seems like ten minutes, Jessica came back, with clean clothes on her hands. "Here. Wear this."

When Taeyeon reached for it and looked at the tag, her jaw came hanging. Jessica is letting her wear designer clothes, which she hasn't experienced.

"A..Ah, Jeshica-ssi, this is t-too much..This is e-expensive...I can't af-afford wearing this." Taeyeon stuttered, returning the clothes. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"I said...wear it...now." and scared, Taeyeon obliged.

when Taeyeon came out on her clean clothes, Jessica was quite shocked. Taeyeon is really pretty, except for the hair covering half of her face.

 (her hair is different)

"Come here. Taeyeon-ah." so she came, and Jessica pulled out a comb and pony tail from her bag.

She tied Taeyeon's bangs back, to expose Taeyeon's eyes and face, which the latter gasped at, "D-Don't! I'm ugly!" covering her face then.

"Ani. Taeyeon-ah, why do you think you're ugly?"

"Isn't that what all of you are thinking of?" She said, slightly pouting. Jessica simply shook her head and applied light make up on Taeyeon's face.

"There! Be confident, Taeyeon-ah. Hm?" For the first time that day, Jessica smiled. She doesn't know why she felt comfortable with Taeyeon, it's as if the latter is harmless.

"O-Okay...Thank y-you..Jessica."

 

The bell rang again, signalling them to come to their classrooms for their next class.

Taeyeon felt nervous with the new look, but nonetheless entered the room hearing gasps and smirk from Jessica.

'I just hope that I won't be in any deeper trouble' Taeyeon thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

there! Jessica and Taeyeon's meeting! Hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry for the errors. /pouts