Chapter 10

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

Taeyeon stood like a frozen rock as Jessica's lips move against hers. She felt the latter's hands on her waist as Jessica pulled her body closer to hers.When Jessica felt that Taeyeon wasn't kissing back, she pulled away and ask,

 

"Why aren't you kissing back?" She was afraid of Taeyeon's answer. She was taken aback though when Taeyeon pushed her and trapped her between her body and the wall.

 

"Could..." Taeyeon stuttered, "Could you possibly feel the same, Jessica?" 

 

"Why? What do you feel for me, Taeyeon-ah?" Jessica asked, circling her hands around Taeyeon's neck as she hug her, placing her head on the crook of Taeyeon's neck.

 

"I like you. I hate it when Sooyoung call you hers, when Tiffany clings on you or when Yuri hits on you. I hate it when I realize that I have so many competitors for your hea-" Taeyeon's confession was interrupted when Jessica pulled her closer, and kissed her.

 

This time, Taeyeon kissed back and placed her hands on Jessica's waist. She kissed Jessica with so much passion as if it will be her last time to kiss the girl.

 

"I like you, too, Taeyeon-ah."

 

 

 

The two walked back casually. They didn't show any skinship, as they are not yet a couple yet. Both of them agreed that they still have stuff to arrange like Jessica's issue with Sooyoung and Taeyeon's issue with Hyoyeon.

 

Tiffany greeted the two, and asked them where they were. "We talked..."

 

"That's it?" Tiffany asked, suspicious of their swollen lips. She knows that the two kissed and she wonders why she thought of kissing Nichkhun. She deemed herself stupid after that.

 

"I know what you two did and there's no point hiding it, idiots." She said and laughed at the blushing couple. "Yah. Taeyeon you better take care of Jessica well!"

 

"Of course Tiff." As if on cue Ms. Oh entered the room and the class quietened down.

 

 

 

It was lunch when Jessica's phone rang. "Oh, it's Krystal." And left to answer it.

 

"Who's Krystal?" Taeyeon asked, wondering why it sounds familiar. "Her sister." Tiffany answered.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were conversing about random stuff when they heard Jessica's phone dropping down the floor not so far from them. After that, they heard her crying which made both of them stand up and run to the crying girl.

 

"Jess? What's wrong?" Taeyeon's question wasn't answered as Jessica ran off to the direction of Sooyoung's table. 

 

"I'm sorry Soo. I'm sorry for not believing you." Jessica said, crying but was cut off when Sooyoung kissed her, her eyes widening in shock. She pulled away when she heard a gasp. "I'm sorry Sooyoung but we really are over."

 

"Taeng...it's not like that." Taeyeon only shook her head before leaving but before she can take a step, Jessica trapped her in her backhug, the latter pleading her to hear her out first.

 

"Taeng...I swear it's over between us." She sobbed and tightened her hug. Taeyeon broke free from the hug and turned around to kiss Jessica. It was as if they forgot that they were in the cafeteria where a lot of students can see them.

 

"I can't stand seeing you being kissed by other people..." Taeyeon paused and peck Jessica's lips. "Will you be my girlfriend? I know that this is so not romantic...but please be mine, Jessica."

 

Jessica smiled and nodded furiously before kissing Taeyeon, the couple unaware of Tiffany's cheers and hurt looks thrown towards their direction.

 

"I love you Jess."

 

"I love you too Taengoo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAENGSIC IS FORMED. AND SORRY FOR THE UNAPPEALING TEXT (I THINK) CAUSE IM UPDATING IN MY PHONE. THANKS FOR WAITING!