Chapter 2

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

"Is that Taeyeon?"

"Never new that she's actually pretty"

"Wow, so she's a girl of beauty and brain?"

Whispers like those surfaced, and Taeyeon can't help but blush and mumbling 'thank you-s' to Jessica.

"Thank you so much, Sica." Tayeon mumbled, squeezing Jessica's right hand, not noticing that Jessica stiffened. She had hoped that this is the start of a good friendship, but her hopes were crushed when Jessica's face turned colder than before.

"Don't....Don't ever call me that name again, understood?" and with that, she shook off Taeyeon's hand on hers and ran outside, and respecting Jessica's privacy, Taeyeon didn't follow her.

 

"Hello, Jessie?" A husky, yet girly voice invaded Jessica's ear as she clutched the phone tightly.

"T-Tiff..." she paused as she let out a sob "it's all coming back. I can't help but remember! Tiff"

She heard a sigh from the other line, "Jessie, I know it's hard, but just think of happy moments, okay?"

"No, Tiff! All the happy moments I had are with her!" Jessica cried.

Tiffany sighed again."Alright alright. You know what, I'll follow you there in Korea, eo? Stop crying now."

"R-really? Thank you, Tiff! You're the bestest friend!Bye now!" Jessica hang up the phone too soon, not hearing the pained sigh from the other line.

I'll always be just a friend. Tiffany cried.

 

Lunch time came, and the students pile out again. Five students surrounded Taeyeon, which the latter became scared of.

"Oh, Taeyeon, You're such a beauty! Come sit with us!" Hyuna said, but Taeyeon politely shook her head, and entered the cafeteria alone.

 

Meanwhile, on the popular kids' table, the queenkas were all chatting.

"Eyyyy look, Hyo Unnie! Isn't that the one who confessed to you?...well the one you embarassed..." Seohyun, the youngest of the queenkas, elbowed her friend.

Hyoyeon looked as to where Seohyun is pointing at. "Really? She looks different. Should have had fun with her.Damn those li--"

"Guys!" Yoona interrupted, "I heard that that was the transferee's work." she continued.

"Transferee?" Yuri asked, interested.

"Yup. They said that she's from America. I heard that she's such a hottie, too" Yoona answered.

"Guys, why don't we have fun. Yuri! Try your charms on her. I heard that she's cold and had ignored those who flirted with her.Challenge accepted?"Hyoyeon challenged, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.

Yuri snorted. "Sure, nothing to do anyway."

"Oh that's her!" Seohyun pointed.

Yuri looked to where everyone else is staring at, and once she saw the target, she smirked, and walked confidently towards Jessica.

 

"Hey Miss..." she started, taking Jessica's hands and kissing her knuckles. "I'm Yuri. What's the name of a cutie like you?"

Jessica's response is a cold, emotionless look at her, then casually walked past her and even bumping her shoulders.

"Woah, Miss...you're rude." Yuri said, gripping Jessica's wrist stopping her from walking away any further.

"Don't touch me." and with that, Jessica shooked her wrists off from Yuri's grip rather aggressively."I hate persons like you."

 

As Yuri was approaching Jessica, Hyoyeon took the time to approach Taeyeon.

"Hey Taeyeon-ah." She encircled her arms around Taeyeon's waist and pull her close against her body. "Do you have any plans tonight? She whispered huskily, sniffing Taeyeon's neck. She noticed the fast heart rate of Taeyeon, which she smirked at.

When she didn't hear a response, she looked up and saw Taeyeon staring at Jessica, eyes full of worry, and...hope.

Hope of what, though?

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

It's shorter than the first update :(

Mianheeeee. mwa readers! I love you!