Chapter 4

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

The happy atmosphere though were destroyed by Taeyeon's thoughts.

"Jessica, Tip-Tiffany, you do know that we will be bullied, right?" Taeyeon said, scaring Tiffany.

"What? Why?" Tiffany asked.

"Yuri, and her gang, are considered as the queens here in this University. They have many fans that could even conquer those of the idols'. No one ever opposed to them, except the three of us, so be prepared of their wrath. Yuri will probably have the whole school against us." Taeyeon explained."Specially you, Jessica...I think that you'll probably be the main target, but don't worry, I'll protect you." Taeyeon said, smiling.

Tiffany noticed the care Taeyeon has for Jessica. She felt jealous. She has no guts to go against someone's who is stronger than her, for she is weak. She felt as if Taeyeon is someone who she'll lose Jessica to. But Taeyeon seems nice, she wouldn't mind losing Jessica to someone who can protect the latter, even if it hurts.

 

When they got out of the clinic, stares were thrown to the three of them.

Some were glaring at Jessica.

Some were whispering s about them.

Some were staring dreamily at Taeyeon.

"These s." Jessica snorted."Don't mind them girls." she said.

They were chatting casually when four girls blocked their way. The "Mean Girls" consisting of Park Bom, Chaerin, Dara and Minzy.

"Well well well, isn't this the who slapped our Yuri?" Chaerin, as the leader, started eyeing Jessica up and down.

"Yes, how dare this !" Bom shouted and raised her hands, ready to slap Jessica when Taeyeon gripped her wrist, hard.

Bom whimpered in pain. "T-Taeyeon-ssi, o-ouch!"

"Taeyeonnie, stop hurting her." Dara said, sweetly...too sweet actually.

"Yup, Taeyeon-ah, we like you too, but of course we like Yuri more so if you dare go against her again, then we'll be against you, too!" Minzy explained, batting her eyelashes to Taeyeon.

"I like Jessica and Tiffany more, so if you dare hurt them again, I'll have no choice but hurt you, too!" Taeyeon said, releasing Bom's wrist from Taeyeon's grip, before pulling Tiffany and Jessica away from the Mean Girls.

 

The classes ended for the day, and Tiffany asked if they wanted to hang out at the arcade.

"Sure." Taeyeon said. 

"Okay, nothing to do anyways." Jessica said, smiling.

When they got out of the classroom, Many crowded Taeyeon saying stuff like, "You're so brave" "How awesome of you" and "I like you"

Tiffany laughed, "Taeyeon-ah, you're becoming popular!"

"I don't like it." Taeyeon shrugged and the three of them got out of the school. Jessica saw Yuri being shouted at at the parking area by some old man that has resemblance with Yuri. She heard, "You little fart! You failed another class again! You good for nothing!"

'Maybe that's why she's acting like a jerk.' Jessica thought.

 

They were on their way to the arcade when Tiffany received a call. 

"Oh my god, guys. I have to go home, Daddy's coming!" She said in rush, and bid goodbye to the two.

There was an awkward silence between Jessica and Taeyeon.

"Do you still want to go, Jessica?" Taeyeon asked.

"Sure, let's be more comfortable with each other." Jessica said, smiling beautifully and Taeyeon felt herself blushing.

'So beautiful' Taeyeon thought.

 

They tried many rides except the roller coaster, because Taeyeon was scared.

"Come on, Taeyeon-ah! It's fun!" Jessica exclaimed, assuring Taeyeon.

"A-Arasso..." Taeyeon gave in to Jessica's request. How can she not when Jessica was pouting cutely?

 

"O-Oh my god, Jessica!" Taeyeon shouted, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. "Oh god!" She repeated as the roller coaster went down fastly.

She opened her eyes when she heard Jessica laughing while eyeing her. Her laugh sounded like heaven to Taeyeon and before she knew it, her heat was beating so fast that it could go out of her rib cage.

'Must be the roller coaster' Taeyeon thought, not knowing why that sounds wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Chapter 4 is here! Hahaha 

TaengSic bonding. :))