Chapter 6

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

The next morning, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany were walking through the hallway on their way to the class when the Mean girls blocked their way.

"Oh, Hey, sica!" Chaerin exclaimed, earning a few looks fro other students. "What do you want?" Jessica asked coldly.

"Nothing, just want to give you some sla--" 

"Don't bother them anymore, Chaerin-ah." A familair voice was heard and when the turned to look who it came from, they saw Yuri.

"What? Yuri, she hurt you the other day!" Minzy shouted, the rest of them glaring at Jessica.

"I'm at fault, too, girls. We're now friends.So don't hurt them anymore, eo?" Yuri said seriously.

"Fine." and the four walked away.

"Thanks!" Tiffany said to Yuri. "Sure, sorry guys for my behavior the other day, and if glares could kill, I'll be dead now Taeyeon." Yuri teased.

Taeyeon snorted, 'Why do I feel like she's a threat?' she thought.

 

"So, class, I have an announcement, so be quiet!" Ms. Oh said, which the class obeyed.

"Next week, we will be having a showcase, and I have grouped you guys already. There will be a collaboration between you, juniors and the seniors." Murmurs were heard, the students talking about the showcase.

"Quiet!" The murmurs died down. "As I was saying, You are grouped. I'll announce it now." she paused. "Yoo Ara, Alice, Yoonjo. You will be grouped with the seniors, Park Bom, Minzy, Chaerin, and Dara. Please cooperate with them." The mentioned three shuddered. How worse could it get.

The announcement came to an end, and Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany were in the same group with Sunkyu also known as Sunny, a new student and were also grouped with the queenkas. Many stared at them with envy.  "I will let you go upstairs to Class A Seniors. Go now.You cans sing and dance."

 

"So...what will we do for the showcase?" Hyoyeon asked. "All of us can dance, right?" They all nodded.

"I can sing." Taeyeon muttered. "Me too." Tiffany said. "I can, too." Jessica mumbled.

"Well we can too. Let's just sing and dance, okay?" Seohyun said.

"Sure." and they started practicing.

 

Taeyeon started making the song, and demonstrating it to the group. "What's the title?" Yuri asked.

"Into the new world." Taeyeon answered. "I like it." Tiffany said, agreeing. 

"Taeyeon-ssi, please teach me this line." Sunny requested and Taeyeon moved closer to her, singing it perfectly.

'Why is she so close to that new student?' Jessica snorted. "Hey, you okay?" Yuri asked, hearing her snort.

"Yup, just that I can't get this part. Taetae! teach me this please." Jessica said, interrupting Sunny and Taeyeon.

"Oh, Wait, Jessica." Taeyeon said, blushing from the nickname. 

'Did she just choose this Sunny girl over me?!' Jessica fumed inside. 'Wait. What am I thinking!'

"So, Jessica, what can you not get?" Taeyeon asked. Jessica just pointed on the part, and Taeyeon sang it.

Jessica can't help but be amazed by Taeyeon's voice. "Jessica? hello? yoohoo! You there Jessica?" Taeyeon said, waving her hands in front of Jessica's face.

Tiffany chuckled. "Jessie, you're daydreaming. You okay?" Jessica just nodded, and sang it to prove to Taeyeon that she got it.

Yuri looked enchanted when Jessica sang and felt her heart beating faster than usual. 

Their rehearsals continued, and the more time passed, the more Yuri felt herself falling for Jessica.

To her, Jessica is perfection.

 

The next day, A new student follower after Ms. Oh which made Jessica stiffen on her seat. Tiffany's eyes widen in realization and looked at Jessica.

"Annyeong, classmates. Sooyoung-imnida." She smirked at Jessica. Taeyeon saw it and saw Jessica's eyes watering.

She whispered to Jessica, "I don't know who she is, but I'll make sure you won't cry because of her, okay?" and after that, she wiped Jessica's tears that had fallen away. She smiled reassuringly to Jessica, ans Jessica squeezed Taeyeon's hand, giving her trust.

Sooyoung, who saw it, clenched her fist. 'Who's that shorty? Why is she touching what's mine?' she thought while glaring.

"So, Ms. Choi, you'll be with the same group as Taeyeon's for the showcase. What talent do you have?" Ms. Oh asked.

"Dancing." She said, watching the two acting like lovers at the back. "Ms. Oh, who's Taeyeon?"

At the mention of her name, Taeyeon raised her hand, and Sooyoung smirked at her, which Taeyeon glared back.

'Just who is this Sooyoung in Jessica's life?' Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

here comes sooyoung!

hope you enjoyed keke