Chapter 7

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

Lunch time came, and the three hurried to go out of the room, though Taeyeon doesn't know why the other two look as if they want to run away from some monster.

"Why do you guys look like running away from an ugly monster?" Taeyeon asked.

"Because we are!" Tiffany exclaimed, dragging the both of them by the wrists and ran towards the cafeteria.]

Sooyoung just chuckled. 'So they're afraid of facing me?' but somehow, she can't help but feel sad.

Sooyoung followed them, eyeing Jessica from afar.

The three let out sighs of relief when they finally were able to sit down.

"Oh my god!" Jessica let out a squeal. "You're still cute, Jessica." 

"What are you doing here, Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked in English.

"Nothing, just wanting to spend some time with my baby here." She answered, in straight English, too before turning to Jessica.

"Now now, Sica. Did you miss me?" She smirked at Jessica, looking at her in the eyes. "No." The latter coldly answered though Taeyeon swear she heard her voice almost crack. 

"Really, cause I missed you. Why did you leave me?" Sooyoung asked, gripping Jessica's wrist too hard that Jessica started whimpering.

"Excuse me, Sooyoung-ssi. You're hurting her." Taeyeon stood up, and shook Sooyoung's grip away from Jessica's reddening wrist.

Sooyoung clicked her tongue. "You're annoying."

"You are, too." Taeyeon said, her eyes darkening.

"Don't worry, shorty. I won't hurt her." Sooyoung snorted. "You already did." Jessica mumbled, eyes watering.

"Jessica!" Tiffany exclaimed, hugging the crying girl. Jessica's tears took Soyoung aback, and she can't help but feel like crying, too.

"Look, Jessica, can we talk?" Sooyoung pleaded. Tiffany was about to shout a No, when Jessica stood up and nodded.

"What the hell, Sooyeon!" 

"Let me be, Tiff. I have thing to clear up." Jessica said, reassuring Tiffany. "I'll come with you!" Taeyeon said, afraid of Jessica getting hurt.

"No, Taeyeon, stay here."

 

Meanwhile, everyone is eyeing the four of them. "Who is that? She just made Jessica cry!" Yuri said.

"I don't know. Another new student I guess." Yoona shrugged.

'It pains me seeing Jessica like that. Oh God, I'm whipped!' Yuri thought.

 

"Speak." Jessica muttered, when they were on the restroom.

"I swear I didn't, Sica! I was framed! Krystal framed me!" Sooyougn exclaimed.

"You really are dirtying my sister's name, huh? We're over, Sooyoung. Why did you follow me here?" Jessica shouted.

"It's not an excuse! It's the truth!" Sooyoung said with conviction. "Your sister is at fault, here! Your sister is a !" She shouted, earning a slap.

"What kind of animal are you for bringing my innocent sister into this?! We're really over! I hate y--" Jessica was interrupted when Sooyoung pulled her in for a kiss. 

Jessica missed this. The magical feeling errupting inside her once their lips join. But then, this kiss feels so sinful now. It feels so wrong.

"Stop!" Jessica pulled away, and slapped Sooyoung. "Just stop...okay? We're done. so let's end this." She said before leaving, closing her eyes when she heard Sooyoug muttered, "I'm not going to let you go. Sica."

 

When Jessica got back, she saw Tiffany standing up from her seat. "Jess, why isn't Taeyeon with you?!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jessica asked, confused. "She caught up on you guys!" Tiffany said.

'.' Jessica thought, before running away to look for Taeyeon. "what the hell." Tiffany muttered before, catching up with her bestfriend.

 

Taeyeon was in the rooftop, wiping her tears that do not seem to stop flowing.

"Taeyeon-ah, why are you crying?" A voice echoed, so Taeyeon turned around.

She snorted. "Don't act like you care, Hyoyeon! You're one of the people who loves seeing me crying!" She shouted.

"What? That's not true!" Hyoyeon shouted back, displeased. "You don't know how much I lo-" She sighed. "Nevermind, come here. Pretend that I'm your friend for now." Hyoyeon mumbled.

Taeyeon cried even more, and set aside her pride. She ran towards Hyoyeon and hugged her, burying her face on the crook of the latter's neck.

"It hurts so much." Taeyeon mumbled. "So much. I can't bear it."

Hyoyeon cupper Taeyeon's face. "Don't cry. I don't like seeing you crying." and then she kissed the latter. 

They suddenly heard a gasp.

"T-Taeyeon?"

 

 

------

dun dun dun dun haha

cliffhanger hehe

so sooyoung is jessica's past okay, but we still don't know what really happened.

please enjoy! thank you! :)