Chapter 9

Wooing Ms. Arrogant

Tiffany sniffed while walking home, when she heard a wolf whistle in front of her. She looked up, only to see a couple of drunk, bulky men, eyeing her body up and down. She shivered under their gazes, and tried to make a run, when one grabbed her harshly on her arm.

"Let me go!" She shouted in English. Her struggles were useless. She punched him, though it is nothing compared to the tight grip one guy has on her.

"Nahhhh. Don't speak English, Missy..." One slurred, and lifted her skirt to have a view of her pink , which made her slap him with her free arm.

The men's faces filled with anger. "You like it rough, huh?"

"No!" she shouted, "Let me go, you sick bastards!"

"I believe, you heard her right, gentlemen..." A voice said, and the three of them looked at the owner of the voice.

Tiffany recognized him immediately, and though they weren't close, she doesn't really care right now as her safety is at stake. "Ni-Nichkhun! Help me!"

Nichkhun smiled gently at her, before a dark aura replaced the smile as Nichkhun looked at the two men.

"You messed up with the wrong girl, drunkards."

 

 

Jessica groaned for the nth time that night. She wants to sleep, but everytime she closes her eyes, all she could see is the image of Taeyeon kissing Hyoyeon. "Nghhhhhh" she grunted, "I hate you so much, Kim Taeyeon!"

She was startled when she heard her phone ringing. It flashed, "Taengoo," and she was stuck between answering the phone, and just ignoring it. After a minute or so, the phone stopped ringing, and Jessica can't help but to hear the voicemail Taeyeon left for her.

"Jessica-ya...I swear..that kiss...it meant nothing. Please...answer me.." Her voice was full of sorrow. Jessica's eyes filled with tears. Crying made her eyes heavy, so to end the night, she fell asleep.

 

 

Jessica opened the door, all dressed up and ready for school. Tiffany had rung the doorbell, and the said girl looks brighter than she did last night.

"You look so happy, Tiff!" Jessica said, feeling as if she's missing something. "and you look dull, Jess!" Tiffany snorted.

"Spill the beans, girl!" Jessica nudged her on the stomach lightly. She feels as if she has so much to catch up on with Tiffany's life.

"Okay..Okay."

*Flashback*

The couple were walking side by side, looking at each other once in a while."Thanks for the rescue, Nichkhun-ssi." she mumbled softly.

"Nahhh...no biggie. and stop being formal with me! You can just call me Khun." Nichkhun smiled at her, which made her heart beat crazily. 'Geez what's wrong with me?' she thought.

"Tiff? you there?" Nichkhun was waving his hand infront of her eyes. "You're spacing out. What's bothering you? and why were you alone before?"

Tiffany kept quiet. She thought of Jessica, and let out a sigh.

"Well...if you don't want to tell me, it's fine. Why don't we go out on a date? We're fiancees anyway..." Nichkhun invited, and Tiffany felt blood rushing on her cheeks. "Sure..."

"Let's go..." and he took her soft hand into his and went on a date.

*end of flashback*

"You have a fiancee?!" Jessica screamed.

"Well..we're arranged." Tiffany mumbled. "But...do you love him?" 

"I love my dad, and Nichkhun's a really sweet guy."

"well...whatever you do, I'll support you!" Jessica said which made Tiffany beam at her. "let's go now or we'll be late!"

 

 

When they reached their room, they didn't expect to see such a chaos. Taeyeon was on top of a girl, and she was pulling her hair out in every directions. Tiffany was the first to react, and grabbed Taeyeon off the girl, who was apparently...Chaerin.

"Hey Taeng, calm down!" Tiffany said, but Taeyeon shook her head. Jessica was only watching on the side, worried about the scratch on Taeyeon's left cheek.

"No!" she exclaimed, "she was spreading rumors about you and Jessica!"

"How childish of you to entertain those rumors." Jessica scoffed, though she meant to say that she's thankful for defending them.

Taeyeon froze, and hang her head low. She thought that Jessica will come running to her saying thank you's. It was true. CL was indeed spreading rumors about the two like they were ing the principal and stuff. Hurt, she ran out of the classroom.

"Jess..." Tiffany shook her head. Jessica looked at CL and slapped her. "Don't be such a pathetic ." and ran after Taeyeon. When she reached the latter, she grabbed her by the arm, and pulled her to the janitor's closet,slamming Taeyeon's back on the door.

"Taengoo..." Jessica mumbled, wiping away the tears on Taeyeon's cheeks and eyes. "Jessica..."

After a blink, there stood Taeyeon, shocked that Jessica is kissing her.

 

 

 

 

 

IM SORRY OMG I SAID THAT I'LL BE GOING ON A HIATUS FOR ONLY A TWO WEEKS  BUT WHAT I SAID AS WEEKS BECAME MONTHS! I'M SO SORRY!