Chapter Seven

My Idiot, Park Chanyeol

Baekhyun ran after Chanyeol breathlessly as he chased the giant. “CHANYEOL! MY GOD. WAIT, YOU KNOW I FAILED GYM.”

Chanyeol ran up the steps and looked around. “Pink door.” He whispered. “Pink door.”

 

He came flying in just to see Junhee under the sheets. Chanyeol’s eyes widened to see her dress on the floor.

Baekhyun peeked in. “Oh look, she is here- CHRIST, ARE YOU ?”

Chanyeol almost jumped when he realized Baekhyun was with him. He turned around and pushed her out.

“Baek, go out for a sec…”

“WHAT…SO YOU CAN SEE HER S AND I CAN’T?! COME ON DUDE, I’M A MAN TOO…”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “I’m gonna beat the crap out of you if you step foot into his room.” He snapped as he pushed him out.

He turned back to Junhee and took his button down off. “Here, put this on.”

Junhee reached for his shirt then paused; he was only wearing a wife beater now. “Wouldn’t you be cold?”

Chanyeol shrugged it off. “I’ll be fine.”

Junhee slipped his button down on and stood up. Chanyeol almost started to nosebleed as he noticed that all she was wearing was her lacy black bra and .

“A-Aren’t you…um, going to …p-put your dress on?” Chanyeol stuttered.

Junhee tied her hair up in a bun and shook her head. “I feel like crap.” She wrinkles her nose as her head starts to pound.

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. “And who told you to drink so much? Actually, who told you not to drink so much?”

Junhee frowned. “Channie…you know I didn’t drink much…Just…that bottle of tequila…” She scratched her head and looked around.

Baekhyun peeked in. “Oh God! You too? Some kid was knocked out too! One shot and he was gone!” He chuckled and almost fainted when Chanyeol turned around revealing Junhee. “HOLY CRAP…JUNHEE YOU’RE SO HOT.” He eyed Chanyeol and whispered. “You gotta tap that okay? …you have to!”

Junhee rolled her eyes. “I’m right here.” She reached over to Chanyeol and climbed onto his back. “Channie bring me home.” She said softly.

“Is she hung-over? She looks like poop.” Baekhyun softened up when he noticed Junhee bury her head in the crook of Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

Chanyeol nods and fishes his keys out of his pocket. He kicks it over to Baekhyun and his head. “Drive, to my house. My parents aren’t home…and she’d get grounded if she came home like this.”

Baekhyun clapped his hands together and squealed. “Aw! You love her so much!”

“Get the dress too!”

 

Baekhyun drove and occasionally looked in the rearview mirror to see how Chanyeol and Junhee were doing.

“When did Park Chanyeol get so serious? So mature? Remember that time you stuck your hand in the paper shredder and got like twenty paper cuts? .” Baekhyun chuckled.

Chanyeol sighed. “Byun Baekhyun, I swear if you’re still a bit tipsy and we get pulled over I will cut you.”

Baekhyun held his hand up. “Oh I am feeling fabulous.”

Chanyeol groaned. “Just drive faster.”

 

Chanyeol pulled one of his shirts over her and pushed her hair back as she rested on his bed. Baekhyun stood behind him and observed.

 

Moon Junhee, you blind woman. Chanyeol loves you so much and you’re going out with that dip who left you for China. When you were drunk! Gosh. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

Chanyeol handed Baekhyun the cold towel. “I have to check on Noona!” Chanyeol gasped as he ran out.

Baekhyun watched the giant awkward trip over his own feet in the hallway and laughed. “Yep, Park Chanyeol is back.”

He squatted down and patted Junhee’s forehead. Baekhyun pulled back in disgust. “Holy crap, how does Chanyeol stand that breath? You reek of alcohol!”

He sighed and sheepishly looked away. How idiotic did he look trying to talk to someone who was hung-over and unconscious?

 

Baekhyun sat on the floor. “Junhee-ah, Chanyeol really loves you. If he can stand you when you’re like, you’re lucky. You know that? He can handle you when you’re at your worse…poor guy didn’t get to eat all day because he was looking after you.” He sighed.  “Man, you gotta wake up and get him before he gives up. From what I, the love whisperer, from what I see he’s loved you for a long long time. One day, he will give up and move on…wouldn’t that if that’s when you realize you love him back?”

Baekhyun laid flat on the floor. “How can Kris leave his girl for China? Pft, a family reunion over a girlfriend? He’s probably miserable right now.”

 

Meanwhile

“Now honey, come say hi to your great grandma!” Kris’s mother grabbed the boy by his neck and dragged him over.

Kris squirmed. “Oh my gosh mom she’s kissing me. Help…Help….” He flinched every time the old woman touched him. “H-Hi grandma, yeah hi…Hi…”

His grandmother chuckled. “Those are the only kisses you’ll be receiving after doing that to your poor girlfriend.” She shook her head. “I wanted grandchildren too.”

Kris frowned. "Grandma, will Junhee really dump me?"

"Of course! How could she see you the same when you left her unattended at a party full of erts? And she didn't remember anything either! Esh! Do you want to die early? How dare you treat a woman like that?" 

Kris laid flat on the floor. “It wasn’t my fault…”

“Who told you to leave her unattended in a room then go and get drunk? Aigoo, you’re gonna be one of those 40 year old s at this point. Don’t worry, now that I know, I’ll leave my basement open for you. Bring your pokemon collection.”

“Grandma, it’s Yu Gi Oh.”

 

***

Chanyeol walked into his room again and sat next to Junhee, Baekhyun was passed out on the floor by the time he got back. He furrowed his brows. “Junhee…Moon Junhee, are you okay? Goodness, how could a girl sleep for this long?”

He flinched when the doorbell rang. “Oh my God…if mom and dad are home…they will slaughter me.”

He gawked when it rung again. “They can’t be home…they’re at work.”

Then Chanyeol heard the impatient whining of Oh Sehun. “Hyung! Open the door! Hyung!”

 

He sighed in relief and ran downstairs to open the door. “Sehun…It’s like …morning…what are you doing up so early?”

“I need to tell you something.” The younger touched his two fingers together.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. Sehun only did that when he was extremely nervous.

“Um…what is it?”

“That guy who was with Junhee last night was …me.”

“WHAT.”


exo_k_chanyeol_flame_logo_by_jinsuke04-d