Chapter Six

My Idiot, Park Chanyeol

Woohyun’s mansion is way too big; it’ll take him days to search the whole thing. Chanyeol sits up and runs his fingers through his hair. “Crap, crap, crap. Where’s Junhee?” He asks.

 

He stands up and brushes all the garbage out of the way before walking a few steps.

 

Chanyeol wrinkles his nose at all the beer bottles.

 

He finds the bathroom and makes a phone call.

“Hello?”

“Kris, where’s Junhee?”

“The hell you mean where’s Junhee, I told you the room number!”

Chanyeol raises an eyebrow.

“Like yesterday!” Kris continues.

“I WAS DRUNK AND I’M SURE YOU WERE TOO.” Chanyeol snapped.

“So you don’t know where- because I don’t- And I thought you-“

“No I don’t know where Junhee is…” Chanyeol whispered.

Chanyeol pulled his phone away from his ear to avoid Kris’s high pitch screaming.

“OH MY . OH MY GOD.”

 

Then you heard his grandmother in the background. “Stop cursing in my household you punk!”

 

“OH MY GOD. NOOO. GRANDMA I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND IN A MANSION OH … MY GODDDD.”

“What a ! Who loses their girlfriend in a mansion?”

Chanyeol couldn’t help but chuckle at the comments Kris was getting back in China from his family.

“A-Ahem. MAN WHAT THE HECK YOU LOST MY BEST FRIEND. THIS MANSION HAS 60 ROOMS ARE YOU CRAZY I’M NOT SEARCHING ALL OF THEM. WHAT IF I WALK INTO SOMEONE .” Chanyeol screams.

Kris took a deep breath and counted his fingers. “WAIT MAN I THINK I REMEMBER.” He stared at his hands. “IT WAS THE FIFTH FLOOR…OR…NO, IT WAS THE SEVENTH. MAYBE THE SIXTH? OR THE FOURTH?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “WHERE’D YOU GO?”

“A FRIEND DRAGGED ME OUT AFTER SHE FELL ASLEEP AND I GOT DRUNK AS HELL. I DON’T REMEMBER.”

Chanyeol screamed. “OH MY GOD, WHAT IF YOU HER? IM GONNA KILL YOU.”

Kris screamed. He started crying too, never had he been so frustrated before. “NO OH MY GOD, NO IM A VIRIGIN.”

“Knew it.” His grandma snapped her fingers.

Kris turned around in tears. “GRANDMA HELP ME PLEASE.”

“Child she’s gonna dump you, let’s face it. She’s going to dump you so hard. You got no experience either.” She chuckles. “Just say sorry and accept the dumping.”

 

 

He turns back to his phone. “Can you please find Junhee? Crap I’m gonna go crazy!” He grabs his head and groans.

Chanyeol sighs. “You know, what if you drunk Junhee?” He mumbled.

Kris gasped. “OH NO…OH MY GOD, CHANYEOL OH NO. WHAT IF I DID?”

“YOU RASCAL I’M GONNA JUMP YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK TO KOREA.”

“OH PLEASE NO, PLEASE.”

Chanyeol groans in frustration and drops his phone in his pocket before washing his face. “Gotta find Junhee.” He mumbled.

 

 

Baekhyun’s knocked out in his undies in the living room. Chanyeol wrinkles his nose and looks around before waking Baekhyun up. Woohyun probably went off to eat breakfast off someone’s body. Heh.

 

 

“Baekhyun…Baekhyun ah…Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shook him a few times before he started to stir in his sleep.

“Oh …What is this breeze? It’s …cold.” Baekhyun mumbles as he sits up. “GACK.”

Chanyeol jumps a little as he watches Baekhyun land on the floor.

Baekhyun sits up and scratches his head. “How’d I manage to fit in there?”

Chanyeol shrugs. “Dunno... you were drunk so you tell me. Anyway, let’s look for Junhee.”

“Huh?”

“She’s missing, she’s somewhere in this mansion.”

Baekhyun scoffed. “Psh, let Kris look for her. He was with her anyway last night.”

 

“Yeah except he got hella drunk and left in the middle of the night. Now no one knows where she is I’m about to cut someone’s balls off because my Junhee is probably cold and scared somewhere.”

 

Baekhyun covered his boxers. “I-I’ll help you just…Just, hey stay away from the knives. Channie, I’ll help you.”

 

Chanyeol sighed and took his jacket off and threw it at him. “Come on…and only Junhee could call me that.”

 

 

The two idiots explored Woohyun’s mansion in hopes of finding Junhee. It took them hours but still, they did find some interesting things.

 

“Ha! Look at that er passed out on the pool table.”

“Damn, do you think he tried to it?”

“Probably. That vodka last night though, oh! One shot and I was gone!”

 

 

“Hey look, hey look, he’s stuck in a garbage can.”

“How does that even happen?”

“I believe that’s the aftermath of drinking one two three four five shots of tequila!”

 

“Oh my goodness is she sleeping in the fridge?”

“It must be cold in there!”

“Should we get her out?”

“Nah.”

“Nah.”

 

 

“We’ve been here for hours man, I don’t think Junhee is here. I’m starting to get worried…”

“Don’t be, we’ll find her- oh …my…Did they try to play pin the tail on the donkey on a real person?”

“Jesus is that Tao? Poor thing…”

 

 

 

“You know…I don’t plan on going to another party for a long long time if this is going to happen.”

“What?”

“Do you seriously not see that chick hugging the ceiling fan? How’d it not break?!”

“How’d she get up there?”

 

 

 

“You know…I’ve been thinking…”

“Yeah Baek?”

“Have you ever tried calling Junhee?”

“…You sir, are a genius.”

 

 

These two morons have wasted precious time, Chanyeol face palms mentally. He could’ve just called her!

 

“We’re really stupid.” Baekhyun says as he watches Chanyeol dial Junhee’s number.

“Shush."

“Junhee?”

Chanyeol’s heart stops when he hears a scared Junhee.

“Junhee! Junhee! Are you okay? Where are you?”

She sounds scared as she whimpers. “Channie…I’m cold…and I don’t know what happened.”

“Where are you? I’ll come and get you…”

“I…I don’t know.”

Chanyeol gulps. “Junhee ah…What’s wrong? What happened last night?” He gets serious.

 

“I don’t remember…and I don’t think I want too…”