Chapter Five

My Idiot, Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol inched up to Kris hesitantly on the day of the party. He sulked mentally in a corner before making his move.

He really didn’t want to talk to that guy.

 

“Kris.” Chanyeol took a seat next to him.

Kris looked up. “Yea?”

“I see you’re going to the party this afternoon with my Junhee.” He said sternly.

Kris scoffed. “You sound like her father.”

“Anyway, don’t you even try to do anything with her or I’m going to chop you.”

Kris raised an eyebrow. “The heck? She’s my girlfriend man, hop off.”

“She’s my best friend, hop off.”

Kris put his book down. “Okay, what do you want?”

“Her alcohol tolerance is really low…Don’t leave her unattended drunk.” Chanyeol said.

Kris brushed it off. “Yeah yeah whatever.”

 

Chanyeol almost ran to Junhee’s house after getting ready. He looked pretty nice with his button down shirt and black skinnies. Chanyeol had his hair down today and he was ready to party the night away. The thing he was most excited about was probably seeing Junhee in a dress, erh, drums, he meant the drums. Woohyun had a drum set…CHANYEOL WANTED THE DRUMS. And Junhee.

 

“Junhee!” He walked into her room and gawked at the sight of his beautiful best friend in a dress. “Oh my gosh, so pretty!” He put his hands together and stared at her.

“Really?”

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. “Really. Gosh, that dress is really flattering on you.”

“Kris picked it.”

He nodded and took a seat. “Don’t drink too much…”

She shook her head. “I won’t.”

“Junhee, seriously! Remember that one time you took ONE slip of my dad’s whisky by accident and you knocked out right on the spot?”

She chuckled. “But I was only fifteen! And that stuff seriously looks like ice tea!”

Chanyeol laughed. “Don’t drink too much, okay? I don’t want to drag you home.”

Junhee stuck her tongue out. “Kris will.”

“Ugh, he doesn’t know a thing about you. He likes you because you’re pretty.”

She picked her clutch up and fixed her hair. “Well isn’t someone jealous?” She said before pulling her heels on. “Let’s go.”

 

Chanyeol walked next to her. “Should I be scared…or…”

“Nothing’s going to happen to me, okay? I promise I won’t get drunk.” Junhee held her hand up and pinky swore she wouldn’t over drink.

Chanyeol sighed and watched as she walked off to Kris. This was going to be a long night.

He wrinkled his nose. “Why’s Kris going anyway? Stupid bird looking thing.”

 

He looked down at his phone a few minutes later.

 

Junhee Moon :^) – 7:15 pm

I heard that idiot. Channie, he’s going because he’s leaving for China tomorrow, family vacation. He’s going to be gone for a whole month and a half…I have to spend it with him! Okay?

 

Chanyeol looked up at his best friend who flashed him a grateful smile. He nodded. “I’ll let him go today.” He whispered.

Junhee nodded and waved slightly before looking at Kris who smiled at her.

Chanyeol sighed. Why did they have to look so happy together?

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood on the dance floor in the middle of the crowd and danced around like complete idiots.

“Aye! Where’s Junhee? I haven’t seen her in a while!” Baekhyun yelled over the loud music.

Chanyeol took his button down off and fling it around.

Baekhyun wrinkled his nose at a half Chanyeol. He was drenched in sweat and god knows what. “Is that? Is that a lollipop stuck to his abs?” He rolled his eyes. “Park Chanyeol gone wild…Hey! Dude!”

Chanyeol looked up. “Yeah?” His bangs were drenched and stuck to his forehead.

“Where’s Junhee? I haven’t seen her in a while…”

Chanyeol looked around. “Probably on the roof…Kris said he’d bring her up there or something…It’s his last day before he leaves for vacation.” He said.

Baekhyun nodded. “Huh…I guess he turned out to be a nice guy after all right?”

He scoffed. “Bleh! Whatever! Yo, Woohyun just opened up the drum set…I’m off!”

Baekhyun scratched his head. “Hm…Where could Junhee be?” He asked himself. He and Chanyeol had made a plan to keep an eye on her the whole night. He sighed. “Wow…really? I look away for a second and she’s gone?” He eyed Chanyeol who was on the drum set having the time of his life before shrugging it off.

Baekhyun ripped his shirt off and threw it in the crowd. “AWWW YEAAAH. LET’S PARTYYYYY.”

Byun Baekhyun gone wild.

 

The party died down at around four in the morning. Most of the people had left and some were even drunk and passed out on the couches.

Woohyun was knocked out on his kitchen table. He opened his eyes and wrinkled his nose. Why did it smell so fishy?

He looked down to see four pieces of sashimi lined up on his abs. He laid back down. “Agh…right…” Woohyun mentally face-palmed. Since when was it a good idea to have hot chicks eat sushi off his body? He grinned. “Heh…since yesterday.” He looked around.

 

Chanyeol was asleep on his guitar and Baekhyun was almost on his father’s bookshelf.

Woohyun sat up and noticed an unconscious Baekhyun in his boxers. “The ? Where did his pants go?”  

He got off the kitchen table and brushed all the food off him and groaned. “…this is gonna take forever to clean…” He almost whimpered when he thought about having to clean all 60 rooms in his mansion. “Shoot me, and why are the maids off for this week?”

 

Chanyeol woke up when he heard Woohyun talking to himself. He looked down at his phone.

 

Kris – 6:30 AM

Hey so um im at the airport right now and I forgot where Junhee is and …um and …take care of her ok bye

 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. Was he even sober when he wrote this? Then he froze. Where’s Junhee?