Chapter 17

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO everyone , I know it's been a while ! sorry about that. here is the new chapter! I hope you like it!! please upvote and comment (tell me what you think and what are your expectations for the next chapter , which I will post soon) 

 


 

“You know…nevermind-”

“I am” I finally replied. He looked at me half drunk, his eyes locked in mine. He put his Soju cup on the table and said “That’s…good”
After that, none of us said a word, we kept drinking all night.

‘Why-in-hell-did-I-drink-so-much-last-night’ was the only word my brain could think of in the unstoppable pounding in my head. I woke up with the sun shining a steady beam light into my eyes. I closed them tightly not standing the sun rays coming from the curtains of my room. I tried to stand up; my body ached right along with my head. I was finally on my feet, half asleep. I was still wearing my yesterday’s clothes.
Without thinking, I opened the door of my room but closed it on the spot. OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE??!! I almost yelled of surprise. Fathoming what I have just seen, I fixed my extremely messy bed hair, and opened the door slightly. With one eye, I saw Sehun lying on the couch, sleeping. His hand was touching the floor and his face was so calm. I stepped out of my room, tiptoeing to have a good look at him. Why is he here? I wondered. I thought he left yesterday. I only remembered bits and pieces of what happened last night after getting highly drunk.

Sighing, I walked closer to wake him up. All the muscles in his face and body were totally at peace, like a baby. His soft breathing made the world around me seem to stand still.  

My hand approached his face, trying to push away the strands of his hair from his face. But, suddenly he started opening his eyes. I stepped away startled and pretended to be looking somewhere else.

“Where am I ?” He asked scratching his eyes with his hand.

“My house“ 

“Oh, I think I couldn’t leave last night. My head is so dizzy” he added shaking his head slowly.

“I will prepare Haejangguk soup in a moment “

“No, no need, I have to leave” he said as he stood up almost falling.

“But-“

“I have to go to SM… I – I have to change first “ He was mumbling and heading to the door.

“At least eat something, or go wash your face… you can’t go out like this!!” I yelled before he stopped and turned his head to face me.

“Ok.”

I prepared coffee hurriedly while he went into the bathroom. We were drinking when my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller’s ID, it was Luhan. I hesitated a little before picking up.

“Hey” I said

“Where are you?” He asked.
I looked at Sehun who was staring down, playing with the cup of coffee between his hands, and pretending not hearing my conversation with Luhan.

“Home, I will come later”

“Ok, did you sleep well last night?”

“I did, how about you?”

“Yeah, Sehun didn’t come back to the dorm last night” He added

“Sehun?” As soon as I pronounced his name, Sehun looked up meeting my eyes. “I don’t know, did you try calling him?”

“He is not picking up”

“Oh-“

“Maybe he will come later” He continued “ Look, I have to go to practice, see you”  I hummed before hanging up.

I glanced back at Sehun before saying; “ They have been calling you”

“Damn it, my phone!!” He muttered before standing up and taking out his phone from his Jacket’s pockets. He put it on his ear after dialing a number.

“Hey Jun , did they call?”

Jun? I wondered.

“You know who I mean, what did you tell them? “

“” He cursed before putting his phone in his pocket.

“He told them I didn’t sleep at his house last night…. I have to go” He said as he walked towards the door “ I will figure out something to say, don’t worry ok? I am sorry “

Before I could say any word, he already closed the door and left.  

 

It was already 2pm when I was having lunch with Jongin and Luhan, I don’t know how it happened, but I was sitting with Luhan when Jongin came and joined us. Luhan looked a bit annoyed by that, but he just ignored him and kept eating.

“Where is Elena?” I started as both of them were so silent.

“I don’t know and I don’t care” He beamed finishing his bowl of ramen and taking Luhan’s leftover. We both looked at him surprised.

“Did you have a fight or something?” He just nodded since his mouth was full of food.  

“Oh, what happened?” As soon as I said that Luhan poked my arm motioning me to stop asking.

“I … have to go, sorry to interfere” Jongin stood up and left.

“What’s going on?” I turned my head to Luhan as he sighed.

“Last night she told him that she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter