Chapter10

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HARI’S POV:

 

Another sigh rolled off my tongue as I was staring back at the boy in front of me. We were standing in the middle of the room, waiting for each other to speak.
“I…” 
“About …” We both started speaking at the same time. 
“You go first” I beamed at him, he nodded.
“About yesterday, I think-“ 
“Yes, it was a total mistake and it shouldn’t have happened-“ I cut him 
“No-“ I stared at him and he continued “ I was going to say that I don’t think it was a mistake, what happened that night-“
“What are you saying Luhan!!” I almost yelled at him
“I missed you” My heart thumped hard “And coming here to Beijing, remembering everything that used to be between us, made me miss you more” my heart thumped harder.
“I remembered every date we went on and how much I was happy with you”
“You were?” I asked 
He hummed before wandering his eyes away as if he was remembering something.
“I am sorry” he uttered “ Because I left you, I was mad because you didn’t support me… I called my mom when I came here, asking her about you but she said that you stopped visiting her, she has never seen you since I left, then, Elena came to SM, I asked her and she said she lost your contact since she left with her husband…and from that day, I knew that I lost you…”
“Luhan…we-“ 
“Let me finish first” he murmured cutting me short “And then you came back…to me, when I saw you that day, I didn’t know what to do… I was cold towards you; I didn’t know how to react then. It was a surprise for me…seeing you after those years, made me think of how much I missed you and how much I was happy back then. I was trying to approach you in any ways. When I kissed you in the practice room I felt weird, I couldn’t forget it… especially after you kissed me back.”
“I didn’t know why I did that, the kissing back part, it was like a whole new person came into me and took over my body” I explained looking down
“I thought you might still have feelings for me, but I didn’t take another move after that day, I was waiting for you”
“You were waiting for me??” I asked
He hummed before continuing “Yesterday, when you gave me back the bracelet, I thought that I am losing you again, so, I did what I did… I followed you to your room and…you know the rest”
I nodded cocking my head down. He suddenly approached me reaching for my hand. He grabbed it gently and touched the bracelet I was wearing. 
“I hope you keep wearing it” and then he grabbed my waist taking me into his embrace.
Before I could speak what I have in mind, the door slammed open.
“Oups, sorry” We both looked at Tao who was standing in front of us, a smirk shown on his face. I pushed Luhan away and looked down feeling redness on my cheeks.
“You should knock!!” Luhan yelled at the younger one.
“Sorry for disturbing you but we have to go” He beamed and walked back to the door before saying “You can continue this at the hotel haha!!” Luhan followed him and hit the back of his head. 
“You are going to pay for my lunch when we go back to Korea!!! “ Tao screamed before running to the entrance of the studio as we followed him.
We were at the airport on our way back to Korea, I couldn’t talk to Luhan since everyone was there, and Tao didn’t want to leave my side, he would always bug in if I was talking to one of the boys asking us of what we were talking about. He was annoying and acting like a child. Rolling my eyes at him, I turned my look to Luhan’s direction, our eyes met for seconds before he looked away to Minseok who was talking to him. I sighed and sat down on my chair. I saw Luhan coming to my direction and sat beside me. I stole a glance at him before looking away when my eyes met his. Tao was still glaring at us; I sighed and closed my eyes to sleep when suddenly I felt hands poking my arm. I looked up to the boy next to me then down to where he was pointing at, I took his phone from his hand and read the text he wrote; “Let’s have lunch together tomorrow  “ I looked at him and nodded instantly. Those long eyelashes, his watery glittering hazel eyes; I am in love with him…again.  He smiled at my response before closing his eyes to sleep. He must be tired. I did the same and we both fell asleep till we reached Incheon airport. 
It was already night when we reached Korea, the chilling cold breeze hit us when we walked out of the exit towards the van waiting for us. Most of the boys were already half asleep. They dropped me at my house before leaving to their dorm. 

 

 

The sunlight shone on my face the next morning, I curled my toes and my eyes blinked for a while before looking at the clock. It was 6 am. I woke up taking a shower; the first drop hit my skin I remembered my Lunch with Luhan later, smiling at the thought, I stood there without moving at all as the warm droplets formed steam, his eyes and his warm smile flashing in front of me. I finished my shower quickly and went out to choose my clothes. I looked at my short black dress at the mirror and gave my hair the last touches; I let it loose on my shoulders, grabbed my bag and left the house heading to SM.
  
“Why are you dressed nicely today” Jongin’s voice behind startled me. I was on the way to my office when he appeared.
“Nothing special” I smiled my hair behind my ear.
“That’s not true” He beamed poking my nose, I flinched in frustration and entered the room. He followed me in. I sat on the chair and pretended to be concentrating on the papers in front of me.
“Did something happen with hyung?” He flashed me a smile before grabbing a chair and sat in front of me
“We are having lunch together today” 
“Oh…so that’s why” He uttered smirking
‘Stop it!! And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter