Chapter 14

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~  sorry for the late update again! I was having exams last week
Please tell me what you think in the comments, i am looking forward to your feedback!!

thank you ^^ 

 

HARI’S POV

I woke up to the chilling cold morning breeze, with a mental sigh, I allowed my brain to focus and open one eye. I looked around me and saw that the window was open. It must be from yesterday’s blowing wind. I rubbed sleep from my eyes and jumped out of bed to close it. It was so cold outside; I saw that the streets were soaked with water from yesterday’s heavy rain.  

“A cup of Mocha please” I said to the barista in front of me. It was still early and I thought of drinking coffee alone in the star bucks shop a few roads down the SM building. After making my order I went to one of the empty tables and sat down. I scanned the crowd in the shop; most of them were staff and trainees from SM.
“Here is your Mocha” the Barista put down the cup on my table and left. I noticed a group of trainees eyeing me and whispering to each other. Trying to ignore them, I started sipping my coffee quietly. My eyes rounded when it came to my attention that someone sat on the chair in front of me staring right back at me.

“Hey~” He beamed. This boy was one of the three boys that were whispering earlier.

“Hari, right?” He continued, seeing that I didn’t answer him he swiftly snatched the cup of Mocha out of my hands.

“What do you want?” I glared at him.

“You” Hearing his answer; I stood up from my chair and headed to the door. It was the first time a trainee hit on me. He must have known I had a boyfriend since he was from SM but that didn’t stop him from making a move. Sighing, I continued my way to work.


“She’s my black pea~~rl” Jongdae started singing trying to be as annoying as he could, when he noticed that Tao started rapping. Baekhyun joined him clinging into his arms, swaying together as lovers. Seeing the three of them acting childishly, Chanyeol came and joined Tao. The room grew noisier and noisier that I had to close my ears not supporting their disturbing voices. After few moments, Minseok and Luhan trying to shut them up, they calmed down. I heaved a sigh, and stared at yixing who was calmly sitting on the floor, his earphones tugged in and his eyes closed.

“What’s wrong with him?”  I asked Tao who came and sat beside me

“Yixing hyung? He didn’t sleep last night… nice photo” He retorted eyeing my phone screen photo, it was the one Luhan took yesterday.

“Didn’t sleep? Why?”

“Junmyeon Hyung and Sehun had a fight again” He beamed rolling his eyes then stared at me for a while before saying “Oups, please don’t tell them I told you that” I nodded.

“Want to go shopping with me tomorrow?” He smiled cutely, I nodded again. He jumped of his seat and joined Minseok and Jongdae.

“You know, when he asks to go shopping with him, he means you will pay” Chanyeol said passing by me laughing out loud before joining the others.
I knew it.
 

This morning, Luhan had been acting normally; he didn’t talk to me about our yesterday’s phone conversation. It was as if nothing happened. I knew he must have felt something was wrong when I didn’t answer him back with the words he wanted to hear the most. But I felt relieved that he didn’t come to talk to me about it, I would never know how to reply his questions then.
I stood up to leave the room and go to the office, when the jacket that was on the chair next to mine fell down. I bent down to put it back, when I noticed something in the right pocket, I took it between my fingers ,eyes wide.

“Put it back” A voice ordered behind me. I looked back when I saw Sehun’s expressionless face staring straightly at me.

“You…smoke?” I asked not believing that the pack I am holding between my hands is for cigarettes.

“I said put it back” He repeated impatiently.

“What if I don’t” I Held the pack tightly and inched over and away from him leaving towards the door.

“Hey!!!!” I heard him shouting when I closed the door behind me and rushed in the hall. I heard steps; I looked back and saw Sehun following me. He can’t be serious, I tried to run but I couldn’t go any faster since the staffs that were going back and forth in the hall will notice that something weird was going on. Seeing the girls’ washroom around the corner, I hurried and pushed the door open. I sighed in relief thinking that he will never follow me in here, however what I assumed was totally wrong when the door behind was pushed wide open and Sehun showed up. I gaped, that was the only thing I was able to do besides staring straight into the face of the person that decided to barge into the girl’s washroom without hesitation. I thanked God there was no one here.  His chest was moving up as he breathed. I could see his eyes looking at me full of rage.

“I guess you didn’t get what I told you yesterday” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter