Chapter 15

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello ~ finally an update !! please UPVOTE and COMMENT :))

 

I sat inside the shop, by a counter as I stared emptily at the bowls of ramen in front of Tao. This is his third one. I looked at the number of the shopping bags beside him and sighed.

“Next time tell someone else to go shopping with you” I beamed rolling my eyes

“But they are all busy and I like hanging out with you” He whined pouting.

“I have no money left !! you wasted all of it “ I retorted shoving my wallet in front of him

“I told you I am broke these days”

“Yeah whatever, finish your food, we have work to do “

I was trying to stop fan girls from taking pictures and talking to him the whole after noon, it was exhausting and annoying. We reached SM building and it was almost getting darker. 

 

LUHAN’S POV:

I was walking in the hall when I saw Hari going in the building with Tao. I was going towards her when I noticed Sehun from afar eyeing her. There was something in his look that made me feel uncomfortable, ignoring him, I stepped forward.

“Where did you go?” As soon as I asked her, Tao run away and left us. What’s wrong with him.

“huh?” She murmured looking back at where Tao went. “I went shopping with Tao”

“You paid right?” now I know why he ran away from me! That jerk.

She hummed.

“Don’t go out with him again; he only wants to use people’s money” nodding her head , she stepped closer to me and gave me the bag she was holding.

“I bought something for you” she beamed smiling; the smile reached her eyes, lighting them and causing them to crinkle at the corners.

“Really? What is it” I reached for the bag and opened it, it was a hat; she knows how much I loved hats. I wore it and grabbed her waist making her step closer to me. In that moment, she was everything I hoped for and everything I have ever needed. Closing the distance between our faces, I glimpsed Sehun still looking at this way. Trying to erase every weird thought out of my head, I pecked her lips.

Sehun was already gone.

“YA! Are you crazy? Don’t do that again” Hari pushed me away, her face was red. And I kind of liked that.

“What?” I asked smirking.

“What if someone sees us?”

“So what? Everyone knows we are dating”

“I know but we are at work, just don’t do it again.” She retorted crossing her hands and pouting at me.

“HARI!!!”  The manager’s voice came from behind, “Where were you?!! You have work to do!! Go to the office now!!”
Giving a quick glance towards me, she nodded her head and left.

“I think you shouldn’t get that close in here, she has work to do and you have practice, don’t forget your comeback is after few months and-“

“I know I know” I replied still looking at the way where she left “As I told you before, this will not affect me or my band so don’t worry”

“I hope so, be careful” he tapped my shoulders and left. Sighing, I left to practice.

Entering the room, I found Baekhyun singing while playing the piano; I looked around and didn’t find anyone else.

“Where is Jongdae?”  I asked.

“Someone called him so he went out” He replied while checking the music notes between his hands.

“I thought we are going to practice together, he knew I was coming” I retorted annoyingly. “I guess I have to practice alone today” I sighed scratching my forehead and walking closer to Baekhyun.

“What’s that?” I asked pointing at the papers between his hands.

“One of the songs in the album, the Chinese version is over there, check it”  I nodded and went to sit on one of the chairs and started reading it. Feeling vibrations in my pocket, I grabbed my phone and checked the text I got; it was from Jongdae.

[18:46] Sorry, I have something to do. I can’t practice with you today.

What’s more important than practice? I put the phone aside and focused on the sheet of paper in front of me.

“Hey ”
I looked at the voice owner and it was Jongin standing by the door.

“Aren’t you going home yet?” He continued

“You are not going to meet your girlfriend?” Baekhyun asked as I was still focusing on the sheets In front of me.

“No, she went out for a drink with Jongdae and I had practice”

Hearing what he just said, I looked astonishingly at him.
Jongdae. Can’t you just hide your feelings and forget?
 I ignored them and started singing. Jongin already left but we stayed for more practice. After almost an hour Hari texted me and told me that she finished her work and left.  But I stayed; I had to finish learning the song today because I had tons of others to learn.

 

HARI’S POV:

I fished out the flavoring packets and emptied them into the pot. I was about to put the ramen into the boiling water when my phone started ringing. Looking at the caller’s ID I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter