Chapter 6

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again! sorry for the late update!! i am so busy with exams these days >__< 
a new chapter for my lovely subbies! please don't forget to comment and tell me what you think about it :D
XOXO~~ 

 

 

HARI’S POV

After few hours, we arrived to China. I couldn’t sleep in the plane, I was so tired and my eyes felt really heavy.

“We have to go to the stage for rehearsals now …Hari , when we arrive there please prepare the papers I told you about and give them to the boys later ok?” I nodded my head quietly. We were in the car on our way to the stadium.

After the rehearsal, they went to eat; I stayed in the stadium to organize some things with the coordi-noonas before going to the hotel. It was night and I felt my body really weak. The boys were already there. I saw them sitting in the restaurant talking, I walked towards them slowly.

“Hey, Hari sit down” the manager smiled and motioned me to sit in the empty seat beside Luhan, I was hesitating at first but it was the only empty seat there, so I just nodded and sat down beside him looking down at the table.

I was not feeling well, my mouth was dry, I was so exhausted and weak.

“Are you ok?” Luhan leaned closer and whispered in my ears, I just hummed and stood up.

“If you excuse me, I am going to sleep now” I bowed and left to my room.

I walked in the hall dragging my feet, walking slower. I suddenly felt so dizzy; I was about to fall when a hand touched my waist, I looked up, my eyes half open.

“Oppa…” I whispered before closing my eyes completely.

After few seconds, I felt myself being lifted up and dragged to my room… those warm hands left my body putting me slowly on my bed.

I finally managed to open my eyes, I saw Luhan sitting next to me looking into my eyes worriedly.

“I knew something was wrong with you” he mumbled touching my cheek with his hand.

“Hmm…” that’s all what I managed to say, my mouth was so dry, I couldn’t say a word.

“Did you eat today?” I just shook my head slowly

“Are you crazy? Wait…” he sighed before walking out of the room.

After few minutes he came back with a box of food, he sat down next to me and helped me to lift my head up. He took the spoon and was about to feed me when I turned my head to the right.

“Just eat ok? You are too weak to feed yourself”

I looked back at him and took the spoon from his hands. “I can eat on my own, thank you” I mumbled

“Ok fine as you want”

“Can you bring me water, please?” I asked and he stood up to fill a glass for me.

“You were working the whole day, you should have taken a rest” he beamed and I didn’t answer him, I just wanted him to go out of my room.

He gave me the glass and sat down again eyeing me. He was just staring at me as I ate my food, I didn’t want to start a conversation with him because he should leave before the coordi-noona who shares the same room as me comes in and find us together.

“You called me oppa…” he uttered breaking the silence between us. I looked at him astonishingly “What?”

“When you were unconscious you called me oppa…”

I gasped.

“Oh…as you said,I was unconscious so…” I tried to explain before taking a deep breath and looking down at my unfinished food. I hate this tension between us…It’s suffocating me!

“Stop playing with the food and just eat” He said sharply

“Hmm…” I hummed; he didn’t use to be so bossy like this.

He kept staring at me till I finished eating. He took the box of my hands and put it in the desk beside him. Why isn’t he leaving? I wondered as he sat back again. I sighed and put my head down on the pillow avoiding his gaze. I really need some sleep. And he has to leave.

I bit my bottom lip not knowing what to say.

“Why are you being like this?” I finally asked him.

“Being like what?”

“You are so nice to me, you keep talking to me…and you know that … I don’t want to”

I waited for him to answer me but he just stood up.

“I have to go, have some rest, and sleep well ok?” I nodded before he opened the door and disappeared.

The next morning, after their performance we went to the airport to go back to Korea. It was just a one day trip so I didn’t have much time to visit my family in China.
We were sitting on our seats on the plane calmly, when the manager stood up and went towards Junmyeon and Sehun who were sitting together.

“Hey, Sehun! I have to talk to Junmyeon about something, can we change seats?” the younger boy stared at him and then at me! An annoyed expression formed on his face before standing up and walking to the seat next to mine.

He sat down while crossing his arms and not daring to look at me. But I just ignored him and looked out of the window next me, the sky was beautiful!

After few minutes of silence, I stole a brief glance at him, he was wearing a cap on his head, his eyes were closed and he was breathing quietly! He was so peacefull. The loud thumps in my heart drowned me out of my thoughts.

“Stop staring at me” he said before opening his eyes and looking back at me, I gasped and turned my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter