Song Writing Assignment

Poketful of Love

At the room, Junho and So Eun is about to start when So Eun notice something.

"Why don't we go out? This room is small and smell like a guy."So Eun said coldly.

"Aren't you comfortable here?"

"I am but," So Eun opened the door and the 2pm members fall, "your friends are eavesdropping on us" So Eun said.

"I just need to something in the room cause you know Junho and I are roommates."Wooyoung trying to convinced So Eun.

"And it require all of you to go get it." So Eun raised her eyebrow. The members nodded with that Junho suddenly drag So Eun to the his car. They got to a desserted beach so they could be alone.

"So why are we here? We could've gone to my apartment Joong Ki oppa wouldn't be there since he have a seminar at Harvard." So Eun asked.

"Oh, well that's because it's more refreshing here so should we start."Junho said cooly.

They started there assignment and they struggle a lot since So Eun has difficulty in expressing things.

"Aish! this girl it's just a simple as that" said Junho while So Eun look at her evily.

"Mwo? This girl?" Junho looked scared, "Not my fault your the one who picked me as your partner."

"Mianhe!"Junho apologies.

"I don't get you? Why are you apologizing when I'm lucky that you asked me as your partner no one would partner with me at our class."

"That's not true, your the smartest person in the school."

"And the most cold, sarcastic and bullied person in the school" she added. Junho laughed and they continued to write there assignment. After they finished there assignment they eat dinner at the restuarant and Junho send her to her apartment.

"Do you want some coffee?"she offered.

"Wow, I thought you didn't feel anything but know I'm starting to think that your just taking advantage of me."he teased.

"What are you talking about? It's called etiquette, when someone drove you home you thank them and asked them if they want to have some beverage, if they are in opposite as a thank you I guess."

"Where did you learn that? that's an etiquette for dating."

"Then Joong Ki oppa lied to me.So bye then."

"Hey you already offered it, no cancelling of offers."

"Then why do you have to make the conversation long you should have said yes while it's still open."

"So it's already closed?"

"Just get out of the car."

When their done drinking coffee Junho went home and as expected s are waiting for him to ask about what Junho and So Eun did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the comments please keep on commenting please.... :)