After Class

Poketful of Love

Kim So Eun is wating at the gate. when he saw Junho with 2pm she called him.

"LEE JUN HO!" she shouted. Everyone looked at her. the girls looked at her with there evil eyes while the boys looked at Jun Ho with envy. Junho run to her.

"Why do you have to shout my full name when calling me?"Junho asked embarassed.

"Ah, that's because I don't know what to call you?" she replied.

"Oh, then why do you have to shout?"

"Do I have to answer everything that is already obvious. It's crowded and I'm not sure if you can hear me if I use my normal tone. can we just go?"So Eun said coldly.

"Gaja!"

So Eun and Junho went to the coffee shop where So Eun is working so she changed first before talking to him. So Eun served latte and waffle.

"So let's clear things up I've been told that the way I asked you to be friend is wrong so don't think that I like you to be more than that I ust want to be friends."

"Okay, friends then ou can call me Junho" Junho reach out his hands.

"So Eun" So Eun shake his hands.

"Can I ask you why are you always cold to everyone."

"I have this disoreder called Alexithymia, where in I can't distinguish my feelings and others. So insted of being misunderstood by other people I front my cold and sarcastic personality"

"Oh, I didn't know you could open up like this."

"Were friends right so what is there to hide? Anyway there's these three guy that is bullying me and they said something about me wanting an Idol? Do you know what they're talking about."

"Ah, I'm an Idol, a celebrity, I'm in a group called 2pm and we sing and dance"

"Oh, so tha's why girls make fuss every morning when you arrive. And what abot the other three boy, the girls said they are chaebol."

"Them, Kim Sang Bum, Lee Min Ho and Jung Il-Woo,they are the richest kids here.'

"So if you have a fight with them what would happen?"

"You better drop out of the school because they would pay everyone to bully you. Why do you asked"

"Because I fought with them, don't worry I can take care of my self. Anyway my Boss might fire me if I don't go back to work see you tommorow then."