Flower Boy no. 1

Poketful of Love

Lee Min Ho, Kim Sang Bum and Jung Il-Woo are best buddies ever since they were kids, they have different personality but they are chaebol. Lee Min Ho is a cassanova, he obtain information from all the girls she dated then dump them if the story is not interested. Kim Sang Bum, is the richest bachelor in the three, he flirts with girls but never ask them to be his girlfriend. Jung Il-Woo the eldest, he is always make the mode happy as much as possible and never side with anyone when there is a fight.They were studying at Seoul High Shcool for Arts.

They were sitting in a bench at there lunch break when Bum saw the girl walking. The girl was sight-seeing while listening to her I-pod.

“See that girl… she’s hot… and I’m going to make her mine.” Bum said to his friends as they sit in the bench in there school and sight-seeing on a girl.

“Wow, since when did you change to Casanova?” Il-Woo asked while looking at him weirdly.

“Do you even know her?” Min Ho added.

“Nope, not even her name.” Mike answered.

“She’s Kim Soo Eun, she’s a transfer student from states, she got her scholarship because she perfected the entrance exam according to the rumors, she work at the nearby coffee shop and she prefer to be alone” Min Ho informed his friends.

“What are you her stalker?” Bum teased Min Ho and they laugh.

“Nope, that’s what you called news. I got that from all the girls I dated.” Min Ho bragged.

"She would be hard to please then"Bum brought back the conversation about Soo Eun.

"So what move do you plan to use?" Min Ho asked.

"Irritate her."Bum replied.

"That won't work on her." Il-Woo commented.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update....XD