Time Well Spend with 2pm

Poketful of Love

As expected, So Eun got bullied a lot, too bad they can't really hurt her because her defense are all up, her reflex are fast and she can dodge the girls attempt to slap her or scratch her. Luckily she got a rest hour every time the member of 2pm hang-out with her.

The 2pm members got closser to her but she never converse with them about her life.

Junho and So Eun got closser though she is still cold to Junho she shared everything about her that her parents are dead and that she is already graduate from harvard maoring in B.S. Psychology and her M.A. in Clinical Pschology at the same school. Junho still felt awkward around her they both tell secrets with each other they both knew each other too well but he felt something is missing. The emotions then he remembered So Eun's disorder and pitied her.

The 2pm are taking turns guarding her but as time pass by they didn't see the point on guarding her since she can protect her self well until one day the 2pm are hanging out with her in there dorm. She was waiting for Junho because they have assignment in songwriting class. All of them are there because they cancelled there schedule except Junho.

"Kim So Eun"Jun. K Called.

"Ye, sunbae."Jun. K pinched her cheek and So Eun gave him a death glare which made Jun.K release her cheek.

"Mianhe, hoobae."

"Gwaenchanh-a, I don't even feel a thing."

"Mwo? Is this a dream then."He pinched his own cheek and banged his head on the wall."Ah, that hurts it's not a dream then, but how come you don't feel hurt at all."

"Now I know I'm not the weirdest person in the world."she said ignoring his question and the members laugh and with that Jun.K didn't press his question.

"So, what do you think of Junho."Taecyeon asked and Jun. K hit him in the head.

"His a good friend."She replied. The member got disappointed and ask her another question about her life which she carefully answered because she didn't trust them at all. When they got tired of asking questions.

"Kamsahamnida sunbaes and Chansung-shi, I know you're accompanying me in school so that you could protect me even though you think I don't need it but it help me to rest even just for a while and for that I truly I appreciate it even though I'm always cold and sarcastic every time we talk." the members looked at her in surprise at last Jun.K speak.

"It's nothing I just hope you wouldn't be cold to us anymore."

"Ah, that I guess Junho didn't tel you about my condition anyway better ask him about it. I don't like telling stories again and again.

A minutes later Junho arrived and he and So Eun went to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Comment...Thank you for reading...