JoongKi's Apartment!

Poketful of Love

When So Eun woke up she immidiately asked for Junho then she rembered that they had a fight then asked Bum to send her home. Bum and his friends on the other hand sent her home and a bit jealous of Junho.

At Joongki's apartment Joongki and his fiance Moon Chae Won are waiting for her. Joongki feeling greatful that Bum and his friends sent So Eun home and invited them for dinner. Then Bum got a brilliant evil idea, to make Junho jealous. He texted him that So Eun was with him at his Mansion.

That night they played answer all the questions, where in they have to pick sticks with different sizes the longest stick would be seated with the second longest stick and so on.... then the person who got the longest stick has to asked that person any question and if the person next to him can't answer it he must be punished that will be decided by the person who asked the question. And if the questioner can't asked any question or repeated question that he already asked the questioner should be eliminated and do all the punishment the winner says to do.

Il-woo goes first: So Eun why do you live with Joongki?

So Eun: because his the one that suggested that I should go to Korean high School so his the one who should take care of the bills and other stuff. My turn, Bum why do you have to text Junho that I'm with you?

Minho side comment: Oh, Busted!

Bum: because... were together aren't we??

So Eun: Yeah but why does it sound like just the two of us?

Bum: One question only my turn, Joongki, Was it pain in the that your paying eveything for So Eun while she's the richest kid in the school?

JoongKi: Yes it is, but she's too smart that she dragged me into paying it myself.

Cha Won: Or you just loss a bet on her... again and again.... that's why your paying for everything.

Joongki: and that.... hahaha...

Then everything went well on the first round on the second round So Eun asked again the question she was asking then it went on and on until So Eun and Bum was left in the game since So Eun is smart and has a lot of questions to Bum and Bum needed to win so that they could date if So Eun loss and he can punish the other too. In the end Bum win.

He asked So Eun for a date.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.... and please comment I don't know if I would continue this story or not?

 

: