The Secret Meeting

Poketful of Love

Two days later, So Eun became the topic of the school again. They called her a and behind her back. One evening Il Woo and So Eun was together at the rooftop of the school eating.

"So anyway how are you?” Il woo asked."

“I’m fi-…” 

“No not that, your emotions and feeling how was it.?” 

“Well I can feel anger now.”

“Well at least you improve.” he smiled.

“I like the spaghetti though and the vomit very interesting for a date.” Il woo smiled and laugh with that.

"So why are we here?" said Il woo.

"Isn't it obvious?"replied So Eun.

"You could have texted me, you know it's risky to talk like this."

"Well it's safe here,” She assured Il woo.  “Were classmates and your my partner in chemistry so it's fine and besides it's a good place to have a secret meeting. I always hide here because it has an advantage, to know the plan of your minions and to know rumors."

“Huh, so you listen you listen to others people’s private conversation. I didn’t know you’re that nosy.”

“I’m not. It’s their fault that they didn’t check if they’re alone or not. Well let’s get to the point. Someone suspiciously buying our stock.”

“So you want me to investigate about it. Well that would be hard but manageable so you don’t have to worry. And as I told you, you could just texted me that.”

“No, I don’t trust text message.” So Eun replied. “You know her, she would make every move to bring me down.”

“I know. Be careful with Bum-..”

“His your friend so don’t speak ill of him to me.”

“Don’t pity him. They have a plan, and his the one operating it. 

“So Eunnie, please do be careful. I know you don't want to revenge but you know she think different. She sent Bum after you."

"I know. Be careful too, don't get caught arasso?"

"I know that, and hey please do something about those rumors. I can't take it."

"Deal with it. I don't care about it."

Il woo sighed."Hey, let's do this again next time. I miss your food."

"And your the one talking about the risk. tsk."

"Hey, It's been three years sinse we've done these." As he was about to go he stop and said."Oh and So Eunnie, I miss the cheerful old you. Please bring her back soon. Oh and I approve of Junho. I hope you introduced him to me as yor oppa too." He winked then he run for it.

 

 

Il Woo and So Eun, what's there past. They seem to know each other a lot. But why was Bum's Mom after her? Please keep on commenting... And thank you for continuing to read and support my fanfic.