She's Right

Poketful of Love

After So Eun collapse Junho called Joong Ki and told him what had happened. Joong Ki immediately book a ticket to Korea. Then Junho called the 2pm member and tell them what happened. Upon hearing the story Chan Sung on the other hand felt guilty and confessed what happened the other day. So Eun was supposed to help him in his Math and decided to meet at the park but he saw Bum with So Eun so he immediately thought that Bum is up to something bad and rushed to Bum and punched him. So Eun stop him and they had a fight then she left for a while with Bum then she cameback to help him with his math she told him that she promised to help with his math so she did then left.

"Oh, I totaly thought she just used us too, why didn't you told us sooner it wouldn't have happened this way if you told us that it was just a big misunderstanding." Junsu said.

"Hyung, I'm sorry."Chan Sung said apologetically.

"It's okay Chan Sung, we forgive you but don't do it again." Junsu said. "But what is important now is that you have to apologize to So Eun."

"Yes Hyung"

"You to Junho, you got over the line."

"Yes I know." Junho said and left with Chan Sung.

"Does this mean that So Eun didn't like Junho at all"Taecyeon asked Junsu.

"I don't know but she is right, she never left Junho even when she ignored us. She choose to ride with Junho every morning no Bum even though she had to ride with us."Junsu concluded.

"But she's always cold to Junho." Khun said

"Don't forget her disorder." Junsu defended So Eun

"Right, but that's unfair to Junho." Taecyeon added.

"But hyung don't you think that it's unfair to So Eun too because of her condition she cannot really express what she want or to even love someone."

A minute later Junho and Chansung run toward them with a worried look. They told them that So eun wasn't at the clinic anymore and they start finding for her when suddenly Junho's phone rang.

"Hello, this is Bum, So Eun told me to call you and to tell you that she is fine now that's all bye." Bum hung up then Junho told them where So Eun is that made them worried more.