2pm Dorm

Poketful of Love

2pm dorm

When Junho got home 2pm members are waiting for him with their teasing eyes and look of satisfaction in there eyes.The other member didn't go to there schedule because of these.

"Don't tell us every detail we just want to know the important part."Jun.K. asked.

"Well, were now friends and she is in big trouble at class because she had a fight with the chaebol princes."Junho replied.

"You know what that means, one of them like her."Wooyoung said depressively.

"You can't continue talking with her or you could just tell us your death wish if you want to continue dating her."Taecyeon added.

"That hyung, either way I'll support you. I always got you're back hyung." Chansung said.

"Hey, were just friends and that's all in to it."he walked out.

"Hey, guys I think we need to change our plan, Nichkhun and Taecyeon make him jealous, flirt with So Eun if you encounter the Cheobol prince text Chansung right away."

"Yah! Jin-jja-ya? you want us to die just because you want Junho to realize that he has feelings for So Eun." Nickhun whined.

"Yah, you're the biggest Casanovas in the school and besides it's not like we haven't done this before they are afraid of Chansung"Jun.K. reminded them.

"Fine we protect her from them, and make her fall in love with Hyung."Chansung said.

"We don't need that don't you see how she shouts his name."Wooyoung said.

"No I don't think so. She have to prove to me that she like hyung before I can say that she likes hyung." Chansung defended.

"Arraso maknae." Jun.K. said.