Flower Boy no.2

Poketful of Love

Kim Min Jun or known as Jun.K, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Ok Taec yeon, ang Woo Young, Lee Jun Ho, Hwang Chan Sung is a member of a boy group named 2pm.There is another member of 2pm but he left the country because of other matters, his name is Park Jae Beom, he is the leader of the group but since he left decided that they would wait for him to come back so they never have another leader. They were the star of Seoul High School for arts.

"Hey, who's that girl she's HOT!"Nichkhun ask s.

"She's Kim So Eun, tranfers student from states, my classmate in song writing, she's beautiful, genius and weird. She never laugh to jokes and always serious and she prefer to be alone."Junho said.

"So she's your type?" Taecyeon teased Junho.

"What are you talking about, I know this stuff because I heard the girls talking about her while seonsaeng-nim wasn't around she doesn't seem to care if they were spreading rumor about her." Junho said defesively.

"You better claim her Junho before I make her mine."Chansung said.

"Then go get her, I don't care."Junho said tiredly.

"Chansung don't make him jealous. Now, look at him his turning tomato."Wooyoung added.

"Hey, guys stop that you know we can't date that's against the rules." Jun.K defended Junso.

"Yes thank you, anyway I have to go back I forgot something on ny locker."Junso said with gratitude.

When Junso left, the guys look at Jun.K evily.

"Why, why did you stop us from teasing him? You know it's the first time she talk about girls."Taecyeon whined.

"I now, that's why he has to leave before we talk about these. We have to make him realize that he like So Eun." Jun.K said.

"Oh!" they said in unison.

"So what's the plan?"Nichkhun asked.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the wrong grammar and I can't describe them....