05

Swag is for Boys, Class is for Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

Mark was still in a foul mood when he finished his work. It was currently six and he was annoyed and stressed from working long hours every day. But that was not why he is obviously in his foul mood. When Jackson kissed him at work, he was in pure shock. Out of all places, he kisses him at work where his boyfriend, which Mark didn’t know he had, had seen the kiss. It would be a lie if Mark said he didn’t feel bad for the kid.

When he got home at six thirty, he took a quick shower and threw on a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants. The most annoying part of the events that had just happened was that Mark actually liked it. He freaking liked it. Mark knows he shouldn’t have liked it, he would have probably kissed back if he wasn’t at work and if it wasn’t so sudden, but he could care less. Besides, Mark figured that Jackson would steer clear of him, for hopefully the rest of his life, and he would be at peace for a good amount of time.

He really couldn’t afford to be dragged into childish matters, especially with the damn fashion show coming up.  Mark just wanted to kill everyone at his job because all they do is, “Mark, can you do this for me?” or “Help me with this Mark.” And well, you could say that Mark was fed up with everyone. Mark worked with a bunch of dumb babies, honestly.

You have Lizzy, who is super annoying and doesn’t know what she is doing half of the time. Sure, Mark thinks she can take good pictures but she couldn’t handle herself for . She acts stupid half of the time and Mark still thinks about pushing her out a window. Mark was surprised she hasn’t been fired yet for being stupid. Her number one flaw was whining. Whenever she didn’t get what she wanted, she whined and Mark wanted to smack her (Mark would never smack a girl though).

Then you have the models that think they own because they can look pretty in a picture that would probably be photoshopped later on in the working. The worst out of all of them is Nari because she has this attitude that makes everyone grow a dislike for her. Mark thinks she only got into the company because she was willing to show tons of skin. She wasn’t very talented according to Mark but the company loved her, so he couldn’t say anything bad to her.

Now, Mark also had to deal with this BamBam kid for a while unless he quit after the episode at the office between his new temporary boss and his probably ex-boyfriend. Mark never realized how ed up his life actually was until preparations for the fashion show had begun and after he met Jackson. If only he had said no and turned away from Jackson, he wouldn’t be in this much more difficult situation. Sure, other people have it worse (and Mark is very aware of this) but he couldn’t bring himself to actually care. Mark hated pitying people and he hated being pitied.

As they say, everything happens for a reason but what the is the reason for this out of all things? Mark didn’t understand why it had come down to this pointless drama but he couldn’t stress over it since he had to figure out what to do with BamBam. BamBam did look model worthy since he had a nice face and all, but the hair was a problem. It wasn’t very attractive, at least in Mark’s opinion and in this company, Mark’s opinion mattered. He sent a text to Jin, asking him to get bleach so that Wonsik could dye BamBam’s hair blonde because who the heck didn’t look good in blonde?

And if BamBam didn’t show up, they would just get another replacement if they can though, with the clock ticking they might not have time to actually get someone else which is why Mark hopes the kid decides to stay. Mark would laugh at the kid if he decided to not show up, getting a modeling career, even if it is temporary, is a hard thing to do and for him to just easily slip is in no damn joke.

When Mark heard his doorbell ring, he groaned and pushed himself to get up off of his comfortable couch. I swear to freaking heck Jin, if that’s you I am going to murder you. Though, to his surprise, it wasn’t Jin. It was Jackson, the last person he wanted to actually see. How the hell did he even find out where I live? What a ing stalker. “Can I help you?”

“I—well, yeah kind of.” Jackson didn’t seem sure of himself which made Mark want to shove him away from his house. If looks could kill, Jackson would probably be dead already. “Right well, I wanted to talk about what happened earlier today.”

“Alright, so get on with it. I don’t have all night, you know.” When Jackson stayed unresponsive, he gave let a sigh escape his lips. “How the did you even find my house? Are you stalking me now or something? I can call the cops for that you know.”

Jackson looked somewhat panicked at the thought of cops coming to arrest him for trespassing. “I saw you walking home earlier—I wasn’t stalking you I promise, I just happened to see you when walking back and I need to talk to you about everything because hell my life is falling apart and I don’t know what to do with myself anymore. Please Mark, just hear me out. You can’t avoid me forever.”

Mark knew that Jackson was right, even if he didn’t want to admit it. He really couldn’t avoid him forever. The last time he tried to avoid someone; he ended up continuously bumping into them. It was almost like life was playing games on him. “Fine, talk before I slam the door in your face.”

“You’re not even going to invite me inside?” Jackson asked before pretty much inviting himself in. Mark just watched as he walked into his house before mumbling profanities at Jackson under his breathe. “Nice house you have.”

Mark shut the door and turned to look at him. “Don’t get comfortable, you aren’t staying very long.” Mark was sure he heard Jackson mutter ‘we’ll see about that,’ but decided to ignore it. They both sat down onto the couch and Mark really wished Jackson would stop looking at him. “Okay, so spill. What did you want to talk to me about?”

Jackson didn’t know why but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter