04

Swag is for Boys, Class is for Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

Mark has been in several awkward and embarrassing situations before (though his most embarrassing one was probably in the third grade when the teacher wouldn’t let him use the bathroom) but he decided to put this as number one on his list. Looking at BamBam, it hit Mark that Jackson and him were definitely more than friends. If Mark knew that Jackson wasn’t necessarily single, he wouldn’t have agreed to the one night stand (not that Jackson actually was in his correct state of mind because if he was, Mark doubted that he would have asked in the first place) but then again, Jackson didn’t seem like a very loyal person.

“Jackson…” At this point, BamBam was trying to hold back tears, Mark could easily tell and Jackson probably could too, but before Jackson could get a word out of his mouth BamBam had already fled the scene. Mark looked at Jackson, expecting him to run after him but he didn’t.

“Aren’t you going to go after him?” Mark said, folding his arms and sighing. He questioned how he always got himself into situations like this. “I mean it, Jackson. Go after him and get your out of my office while you’re at it. You just caused a scene, you know.” Jackson just stared at him before nodding slightly, leaving his office and the building.

Mark sighed in annoyance before letting his head hit his desk. “Geez, you’re going to give yourself brain damage if you do that too much, Mark.” Mark could only mumble a quick ‘go away’ at Jin because, frankly, he wasn’t in the mood to do anything but sleep.  “Mark.”

He picked his head up off of his desk and looked at Jin. “What?”

“What the hell was that just about?” Mark knew that Jin was referring to the scene that had just happened. He didn’t say anything which made Jin raise his eyebrow. “Well?”

“You saw the person that kid was with, right?” Jin just nodded in response, not seeing the point in his question. “Well that person was him.” Jin’s facial expression made him look like a confused, kicked puppy which made Mark facepalm. “He was the one I had the one night stand with, idiot.”

Jin almost fell out of the chair he was sitting in. “What—Mark, you’re joking. God have mercy, tell me you are joking.”

“No, I am not joking now I don’t want to talk about this anymore. Go back to work.”  Jin was about to reply to that but Mark cut him off before he could even speak. “Go!” Jin got up and quickly left his office because when Mark was in a bad mood, you shouldn’t bother him because that would be like coming in contact with a bad thunderstorm. Well, we are probably out of a model again.

Jackson ended up losing BamBam which he really kicked himself for. If he hadn’t stood there like an idiot, he might have caught up to him instead of losing him. Jackson realized he really needed someone to talk to but everyone that he talks to seemed to hate him at the moment. Jaebum would be out to kill him soon, BamBam hates him as of right now, Jr. is just out of the question, Yugyeom would be mad when he found out that he hurt BamBam. Wow, so almost everyone’s reason to hate me is because I hurt BamBam. You’re such a genius sometimes, Jackson (not).

He would give Jimin a call but Jimin at giving any kind of advice. The kid couldn’t even have a serious conversation. He decided to give Suga, no one knows why he calls himself that; everyone just figured that he liked sugar, a call (or he could just send a text message to make life easier) because he knew he could trust him.

He sighed and sent Suga a quick text with the details of where they should meet, which just happened to be a restaurant nearby since Jackson was hungry as hell, and Suga agreed. It’s been awhile since Jackson saw him anyways and he needed a victim to rant to. By the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter