01

Swag is for Boys, Class is for Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Waking up with a slight groan, Jackson rolls over in his bed barely processing the fact that there was something, or someone, in his bed with him. His eyes snap open and he briefly inspects the sleeping figure next to him and began to inwardly panic. Jackson couldn’t think properly about what had happened last night without his head pounding due to the fact that he had a major headache from going out with his friends to a bar last night and getting trashed. He was never one to hold his alcohol well either which made it ten times worse.

He looked away from the sleeping figure and grabbed his phone to glance at his missed text messages and phone calls. Sighing in frustration, he had about twenty text messages from three people along with a few missed calls from his boyfriend. Jackson knew he was in for it from his friends and boyfriend for missing their calls and running off last night with a stranger (not that his boyfriend knew about that part). The one text messaged that caught his eye was from his friend, Jaebum. Jaebum must have seen him and the stranger, who was currently sleeping peacefully in his bed, leave the bar together. I hope Jaebum knows how to keep his mouth shut.

Seconds later, it finally hit him that he was not wearing any clothing nor was the male beside him. I am definitely screwed beyond belief. Jackson was never one to cheat on someone, especially someone like his boyfriend. He adored his boyfriend and would probably take last night back if he knew this was going to be the end result of the night. If his boyfriend ever found out about last night, he knew that he would leave him. His boyfriend trusted him and he broke that trust in a drunken state.

Jackson’s train of thought was interrupted when the male next to him began to move around. It was times like these where Jackson could only hope that he would somehow vanish from the entire universe. Frozen in his spot, he watched as the boy sat up and rubbed his eyes. The boy must have noticed that Jackson was staring at him because he began to stare right back at him. Jackson couldn’t even remember his name, hell he wasn’t even sure if he had asked for it last night or not.

They sat in an awkward silence and Jackson began to feel sick. He wasn’t sure if it because his hangover started to actually kick in or because of him thinking about the consequences of his boyfriend finding out about the one night stand he got himself caught up in. Without letting the male say anything, he got up out of bed and rushed out of his bedroom and into the bathroom, not caring that he was fully unclothed. All he could really care about was not hurling on his bed or floor.

He then fully realized how much of an idiot he was for agreeing to go out drinking.

Jackson didn’t realize that the other male was in the bathroom with him until he appeared next to him with boxers and a tank top for Jackson to wear. “I don’t think you want to be while puking your guts out.” Jackson didn’t know what to say to him so he said nothing and took the clothes, looking at him as if to say ‘get out of my house’ without actually saying anything towards him. The boy, who Jackson preferred not to know the name of, left the bathroom, and hopefully his house, silently. Jackson knew he ed up big time.

Mark checked the time on his phone to make sure he wasn’t late for his job. He had to take a taxi home so he could quickly take a shower because smelling like alcohol, sweat, and was not professional for his job at all. He didn’t drink a load last night because he knew he had to work the next day. Sure, he wouldn’t have gotten fired since his cousin was the CEO of the company but still, it wasn’t professional of him to get drunk when he had work the next day. A drink or two wouldn’t hurt anyone anyways but a one night stand wasn’t something to be proud of.

Not that Mark actually regretted it. The man, who told him his name was Jackson, was fairly attractive and when Jackson had offered to leave and go to his place, he immediately had agreed. Mark shook his head at the fact that he let a stranger take his ity but in the end, he didn’t care much. He had bigger things to worry about since his company had a fashion show coming up soon and it had to be absolutely perfect.

He took a taxi because he knew walking would just make him even more gross looking than he already looked and would definitely make him more late then he already is. Paying the taxi driver, he stepped out of the vehicle and ran into his house. “, I didn’t lock the door last night.” God dammit Mark, you’re an idiot. Groaning in frustration, he quickly prepared himself for work by taking a shower and making himself look more presentable.

Mark honestly didn’t know what drove him to go drinking. He figured it was the stress from having to work long hours, sometimes at least, and from the preparation of the fashion show. All he knows is that he is going to be late for work and he doesn’t like it. Mark was one of those people that couldn’t stand being late for work. When Mark had deemed himself presentable enough, he left his house (making sure to actually lock the door this time) and got himself to work as fast as he could.

Entering the building to his work, he went into the elevator to go up to the fourth floor. The fourth floor is where most of the so-called important people worked. The people located on the fourth floor did most of the planning for the fashion shows and reviewed the completed magazines to make sure they were good enough to sell which were both huge things in the company. Fashion shows happened at least once every two months, maybe more depending on budgets and amount of models and clothing available. This floor also had the main

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter