03

Swag is for Boys, Class is for Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

“So you’re trying to tell me that guy wanted to hire you as a model for a fashion show?” Jackson said unconvinced while examining the card BamBam was given. This seems like a fraud card, it doesn’t even have the company’s name on it… what the ?

BamBam shrugged, not caring at the moment. “It has the address! If the building looks like a fraud, I will leave and never come back. Is that okay with you Jackson?”

Jackson could tell BamBam was excited since he has never been scouted before for anything. Sighing lightly, he gave a nod. “Alright but on one condition.”

“What’s the condition?”

“I have to go with you. I don’t want you going alone.” Jackson didn’t care if he sounded like an overprotective boyfriend, he didn’t want BamBam to get hurt.

Bambam smiled and moved closer to Jackson, hugging his arm. “Of course you can come with me. I was hoping you would actually…”

Jackson smiled as him and BamBam exited the restaurant, holding hands. Jackson liked to think that everything between them would be just fine but after his smooth move, he doesn’t think that they could ever be the same once BamBam found out about last night.  “Should we sleep at your house since we will be leaving together to go to the place?”

BamBam thought for a moment before nodding happily. “Maybe we could go to yours.”

Oh , no. I haven’t even washed my sheets yet. “I don’t think that is a good idea.” Way to make yourself seem more suspicious you idiot. BamBam gave him a questioning look which made Jackson continue. “My house is a disaster, forgot to clean it again, and isn’t that address closer to your house than mine?”

He looked down at the card in his hand and realized that Jackson was right for once. His house would be closer than Jackson’s. “Well, I guess that’s true it is closer… Alright, my house it is then!”

Jackson let out a quiet sigh of relief before giving BamBam a smile. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to hide this for much longer since BamBam already seemed suspicious of him. Sometimes, Jackson was thankful for the fact that he was a good liar (though his lying skills somehow didn’t always work on BamBam).

They arrived at BamBam’s house shortly after and hung out in his room, playing video games for most of the time. “Hey Bams, what time did they say you had to be there?”

“Seven in the morning which I think is too early.” BamBam whined, putting his Xbox controller down.

“Jesus, I don’t even get up that early. You’re going to have to haul my out of bed then.” Jackson gave BamBam a playful shove which earned him a pinch on the arm. “No need to pinch me you brat.” BamBam just laughed and snuggled close to Jackson. “Night Bams.”

“Goodnight, Jackson.” I really hope this modeling thing is for real…

Waking up at six o’clock in the morning by an annoying alarm clock was not how Jackson wanted to wake up. BamBam was already up out of bed, getting ready for the modeling interview. Jackson honestly just wanted to sleep in but he knew BamBam would drag his out of bed either way. He lazily got up and was greeted by BamBam with a quick kiss on the cheek. He usually wouldn’t mind receiving one but ever since the chat with Jaebum he felt unworthy of being with BamBam.

“Hey Jackson, hurry up and get ready. I need to be there at least ten minutes earlier to prove I can be on time!” Jackson groaned and went to the bathroom, fixing up his hair and brushing his teeth (with BamBam’s toothbrush) while sighing slightly because he forgot to bring extra clothes (not that he knew he was going to actually sleep over BamBam’s so he decided not to kick himself because of that).

Him and BamBam left the house at around six twenty (which was much too early for Jackson to properly function) and they arrived in front of the building’s address at six forty. “Holy...” BamBam stood there in awe, not believing that this was the right place. “Uh Jackson, is this actually the right address?”

Jackson just slowly nodded, standing there in shock. “I can’t believe that one of the few most famous companies scouted you out for a fashion show. What in the hell—”

“Well, this definitely isn’t a scam then…” Both BamBam and Jackson knew about this magazine, almost everyone did. Some famous Korean pop idols have modeled here as well. “Well, let’s just hope this goes as planned...”

Jackson and BamBam hesitantly entered the building and walked up to the receptionist desk. “Um…” BamBam felt like he couldn’t even function properly but snapped out of it when Jackson elbowed him. “I’m here for uh, being a replacement model? Someone named Jin told me to show this to you?” He sounded as if he was asking questions that he shouldn’t be asking (since they weren’t actually meant as questions, BamBam just questioned himself a lot in situations like this).

The person at the desk inspected the card before giving a slight nod. “Let me call Jin’s extension line for you.” BamBam and Jackson both nodded at the person behind the desk. Putting the phone down, he smiled slightly. “Jin will be down in a minute, you two can wait over there for him to arrive.”

BamBam pulled Jackson over to the spot and sat down. “They all talk so formal and educated here…”

“Well obviously BamBam, they’re probably all educated people.”  Jackson couldn’t help but look around the area. It was definitely much nicer on the inside.

BamBam stood up as he saw Jin and bowed slightly. “No need to be formal.” Jin smiled and gave a slight laugh. “I see you brought your friend… or something.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter