02

Swag is for Boys, Class is for Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Jackson looked at the figure that had said his name and froze in his chair. He could tell that Jaebum was eyeing him suspiciously because of his behavior. , how bad of luck do I have today? Pretty bad luck, if you ask me. Jackson continued to stare at the figure that stood there looking at him as if nothing was wrong. Jackson noticed that Jaebum was about to say something which made him quickly get up. “I’ll be back in a second, Jaebum and then we can continue our friendly chat.” Friendly my . Jaebum watched as Jackson dragged the figure outside of the café and let out a sigh, shaking his head.

As soon as they were both outside, Jackson made sure that no one could hear their conversation. “What the hell are you doing here?” Jackson narrowed his eyes at the other male, wanting to slightly murder him right now.

“Well, that was very rude of you. I would have liked to meet your so-called friend.” The male, who called himself Jr., gave Jackson his infamous smirk which pissed Jackson off even more. “He was fairly decent looking.”

Jackson gave Jr. a slight scowl before folding his arms defiantly. “That didn’t answer my question, you idiot.”

Jr. gave Jackson a look before pretended to be insulted by his words. “That’s very rude of you, Jackson. Is that really any way to treat your best friend?”

Letting out a scoff, Jackson folded his arms. “We are no longer friends, you moron.” It was true that Jackson and Jr. had been friends back in high school but that friendship was broken the moment Jr. tried to get down his pants. According to Jr., Jackson had ‘led him on’ which was far from true. Jackson never crossed lines like that.

“Really Jackson, you’re still mad about what happened in High School when we were what – seventeen? That’s ridiculous, really.” Jr. shook his head, faking disappointment. “And here I thought we could be friends again.”

Jackson ignored his remarks and remembered that he had left Jaebum inside. “I’m going to go back to what I was discussing with my real friend, if you don’t mind.”

Jr. grabbed Jackson, pinning him up against the wall. “Oh Jackson, still as rude as ever are you? That’s not how you say goodbye to someone last time I checked.”

“When’s the last time you checked then, dip?” Jackson spat at him, wanting to be released from Jr.’s grip. “Because last time I checked, s don’t deserve proper farewells.”

“Ouch Jackson, it really hurts to hear you say that to me.” Jr. was about to say another smartass remark when Jaebum had cleared his throat, startling both Jr. and Jackson.

Jackson wanted to disappear from the world completely right there and then. Jaebum didn’t know whether to be pissed or not at Jackson or the male who had him pinned up against the wall. “What the is going on here?” Jr. had let go of Jackson to check Jaebum out without any shame. Jaebum raised an eyebrow at Jr. before repeating his question. “What the is going on here? Am I not going to get a damn answer? And would you quit staring at me you moron.”

Jr. gave his infamous smirk before shoving his hands in his pockets. “Well, it was nice seeing you again Jackson. Hope our next conversation can go uninterrupted by the likes of your so-called friend.” He walked off, leaving both Jaebum and Jackson feeling annoyed.

“So I am guessing that it was him?”

Jackson stood silently for a second trying to process what Jaebum had just said. He felt as if his brain had shut down completely for a split second. “What?”

Jaebum sighed in annoyance before walking over to Jackson and grabbing the collar of his shirt. “I asked if it was him. The one you had a one night stand with you dingbat!”

“Oh heck no! I hate that idiot more than I hate spiders!”

“Jackson, this is your final warning from me. If I find out that you have cheated on BamBam one more time, you’re in for it and I mean this. Also, you better tell him that you cheated in your so-called ‘drunken state’ before I tell him myself.” With that said, Jaebum let go of Jackson and walked away, not even bothering to hear him out.

Life, what the hell have I done to deserve this? First I wake up with a stranger in my bed, Jr. is coming back to haunt the hell out of me and now Jaebum hates my guts and wants to tell BamBam about the accidental one night stand. Someone just kill me now.

It was about 2:37 when Jin came back to bother Mark. They already finished their meeting at one o’clock and they realized they were in a crisis (not that Jin seemed phased by it at all). “So, tell me more about your one night stand? Was the guy hot or did that not matter since he was probably good in bed?”

Mark gave Jin the ‘are you ing kidding me’ look before putting his attention on his laptop. “Jin, we are missing pages to the magazine due to a mishap that one of our employee’s did. How the can you ask me about this when we need to work and figure this out? We are going to be behind if we don’t figure this out.”

Jin rolled his eyes and shook his head. He hated how Mark was so serious at work all the time. “We’ll eventually figure it out, you know. Besides, you skipped lunch so let’s take a lunch break. You’re going to end up stressing yourself out too much.”

Sighing, Mark concluded that Jin was right. He has been stressed out from everything and it was beginning to drive him mad. “Alright, point taken. Let’s go.” They both stood up and left the fourth floor to go to the cafeteria where they met up with Epsilon and Fie, two clothing designers they have come to befriend.

“So we heard someone ed up on the fourth floor.” Fie said as all four of them sat down in the corner of their cafeteria. News spread around fast like a forest fire in the company and the fact that someone on the fourth floor ed up is pretty big news.

“Yeah and now most of us are trying to fix this . We are hoping that the person who did that part of the magazine on the third floor still has it saved. I mean why wouldn’t they have it saved but still, we have to figure out who did those certain pages before we can take action on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter